(VIANEWS) – Kava.io (KAVA-USD) cryptocurrency is currently on bullish momentum by 30.98% in the last 7 days. At 17:01 EST on Friday, 14 January, Kava.io (KAVA-USD) is at $5.5400.
Today’s last reported volume for Kava.io is 156502625, 106.68% above its average volume of 75721945.11.
All-Time High and Low
Kava.io’s current value is at $5.54, 39.71% below its all-time high of $9.12 on Monday, 30 August.
Kava.io’s current value is at $5.54, 1814.87% above its all time low of $9.12 on Friday, 13 March.
Market Cap and Supply
Kava.io’s current market cap is 808159323.
Currently, Kava.io (KAVA-USD) has 146489 Twitter followers.
As of now, on Github, there are 229 forks, 321 stars, and 33 subscribers.
Kava.io’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current intraday variation average was 2.17%, 1.49%, and 4.33%, respectively.
Kava.io’s highest amplitude of average volatility was 6.87% (last week), 5.47% (last month), and 4.33% (last quarter), respectively.
News about Bitcoin
- Jack dorsey’s block confirms plans for Bitcoin mining system. According to Bloomberg Quint on Thursday, 13 January, "Block, which lets users buy and sell Bitcoin through its Cash App, is also building a physical Bitcoin wallet, and bought $170 million worth of the cryptocurrency last February to keep on its balance sheet.", "The effort aligns with Dorsey’s conviction that Bitcoin can be the internet’s dominant cryptocurrency. "
- As Bitcoin rallies, popular crypto analyst sees these 6 altcoins as having potential right now. According to Benzinga on Thursday, 13 January, "As Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC) and other major cryptocurrencies rallied on Wednesday evening, a popular cryptocurrency analyst shared his thoughts on several altcoins that he currently sees as strong.", "What Happened: Pseudonymous cryptocurrency analyst Altcoin Sherpa said on his YouTube channel that Bitcoin - which dictates the entire market - is seeing short-term relief."
- Bitcoin, ethereum face an 'uphill task' but investors spoiled for choice as nfts, metaverse bets, altcoins begin to shine. According to Benzinga on Tuesday, 11 January, "He tweeted that if $40,600 level holds for Bitcoin and there is a continuation upwards to $42,600 then $46,000 is "on the tables.", "Why It Matters: Bitcoin fell below the psychologically important $40,000 level, while Ethereum slipped below the $4,000 mark in intraday trading on Monday."
- Jack dorsey sets up legal defense fund to protect Bitcoin developers from litigation headaches. According to Benzinga on Wednesday, 12 January, "The Bitcoin Legal Defense Fund is a nonprofit entity that aims to minimize legal headaches that discourage software developers from actively developing Bitcoin and related projects such as the Lightning Network, Bitcoin privacy protocols, and the like.", "Last week, Block, Inc began hiring a team to develop a next-generation Bitcoin mining microchip in-house."
- Bitcoin trades add to El Salvador’s sovereign risk, moody’s says. According to Bloomberg Quint on Thursday, 13 January, "Trading Bitcoin "is quite risky, particularly for a government that has been struggling with liquidity pressures in the past," he said.", "Finance Minister Alejandro Zelaya said last week that the nation’s adoption of Bitcoin has attracted foreign investment into the Central American nation."
More news about Kava.io (KAVA-USD).