(VIANEWS) – Over the last 12 hours, Kava.io (KAVA-USD) is 20.81% down at 04:01 EST Saturday, 22 January which is 1616.92% lower than the last 48 hours average change.
Today’s last reported volume for Kava.io is 128847540, 66.07% above its average volume of 77585670.94.
Kava.io’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current intraday variation average was a negative 0.91%, a positive 1.00%, and a positive 4.56%, respectively.
Kava.io’s highest amplitude of average volatility was 5.67% (last week), 5.71% (last month), and 4.56% (last quarter), respectively.
Market Cap and Supply
Kava.io’s current market cap is at 513108391
Currently, Kava.io (KAVA-USD) has 148128 Twitter followers.
As of now, on Github, there are 231 forks, 332 stars, and 34 subscribers.
All TIme High and Low
Kava.io’s current value is at $3.46 which is 62.08% below its all time high of $9.12 at Monday, 30 August.
Kava.io’s current value is at $3.46 which is 1104.3% above its all time low of $9.12 at Friday, 13 March.
Crypto Price Classification
According to the stochastic oscillator, a useful indicator of overbought and oversold conditions, Kava.io’s crypto is considered to be overbought (>=80).
News about Bitcoin
- Intel will be manufacturing an energy-efficient Bitcoin mining chip: report. According to Benzinga on Wednesday, 19 January, "Earlier this month, Jack Dorsey’s Block Inc (NASDAQ:SQ) revealed it was looking into building its own Bitcoin mining microchip.", "Intel included the Bonanza Mine Bitcoin mining chip in its list of ‘Highlighted Chip Releases’ and described it as an "ultra-low-voltage energy-efficient" Bitcoin mining ASIC."
- Btc/usd forecast: Bitcoin tries to bounce in quiet session – 20 January 2022. According to DailyForex on Thursday, 20 January, "It does look like Bitcoin is trying to turn things around and pick things up, so I do like the idea of buying Bitcoin, I just would not jump in with both feet right away. "
- SEC rejects Bitcoin ETF plan from anthony scaramucci’s skybridge capital. According to Bloomberg Quint on Thursday, 20 January, "The SEC has yet to approve a spot-Bitcoin ETF, though it gave the green light for futures-backed Bitcoin ETFs in October.", "The U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission rejected Intercontinental Exchange’s NYSE Arca proposal for a Bitcoin exchange-traded fund from Anthony Scaramucci’s Skybridge Capital."
- Microstrategy plummets as SEC rejects its Bitcoin accounting. According to Bloomberg Quint on Friday, 21 January, "If the company only showed declines in value, it would give "an incomplete assessment" of its Bitcoin holdings that would be "less meaningful to management or investors" in light of the company’s strategy to acquire and hold Bitcoin.", "The enterprise software maker, which said in 2020 that buying and holding Bitcoin was one of its key business strategies, used non-GAAP measures in its Form 10-Q for the quarter that ended Sept. 30, 2021 to show investors what its income would have been if it didn’t have to impair the volatile cryptocurrency."
- Bitcoin stuck between these 2 levels, keeping ethereum, dogecoin muted with it — is this survey result the next catalyst?. According to Benzinga on Thursday, 20 January, "BMC says it has successfully collected sustainable energy information from over 46% of the global Bitcoin network as of Dec. 31, 2021, through its latest survey.", "On Wednesday Bitcoin-bull and MicroStrategy Incorporated (NASDAQ:MSTR) CEO Michael Saylor shared a statement from the Bitcoin Mining Council (BMC), a voluntary global forum of Bitcoin mining companies."
More news about Kava.io (KAVA-USD).