(VIANEWS) – Over the last 12 hours, Kava.io (KAVA-USD) is 24.44% down at 14:02 EST Tuesday, 7 September which is 1881.52% lower than the last 48 hours average change.
Today’s last reported volume for Kava.io is 173079192, 84.31% above its average volume of 93905813.12.
Kava.io’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current volatility was a negative 0.92%, a positive 0.86%, and a positive 4.74%, respectively.
Kava.io’s current volatility rank, which measures how volatile a financial asset is (variation between the lowest and highest value in a period), was 2.17% (last week), 3.63% (last month), and 4.74% (last quarter), respectively.
Market Cap and Supply
Kava.io’s current market cap is at 572981873
Currently, Kava.io (KAVA-USD) has 131553 Twitter followers.
As of now, on Github, there are 221 forks, 275 stars, and 35 subscribers.
All TIme High and Low
Kava.io’s current value is at $6.26 which is 31.02% below its all time high of $9.12 at Monday, 30 August.
Kava.io’s current value is at $6.26 which is 2090.9% above its all time low of $9.12 at Friday, 13 March.
News about Bitcoin
- Bitcoin faces biggest test as El Salvador makes it legal tender. According to Bloomberg Quint on Tuesday, 7 September, "The Bitcoin news also helped trigger a selloff of El Salvador’s dollar bonds, though they have since pared losses.", "Businesses will be required to accept Bitcoin in exchange for goods and services and the government will accept it for tax payments. "
- Coinbase stock news and forecast: is COIN ready to follow Bitcoin higher?. According to FXStreet on Tuesday, 7 September, "The stock traded through this range for much of the summer in tandem with Bitcoin having a bit of a lull after its own sharp fall. ", "The crypto king Bitcoin has finally broken back above $50,000 and held above there. "
- Bitcoin price pump movement grows ahead of El Salvador’s adoption. According to Bloomberg Quint on Monday, 6 September, "A growing movement on social media is calling for people to buy small amounts of Bitcoin in support of El Salvador’s plan to make the token legal tender.", "Users on platforms including Twitter and Reddit are discussing plans to buy $30 worth of Bitcoin en masse on Sept. 7 to mark El Salvador’s Bitcoin law coming into effect. "
- Zebedee raises $11.5m for Bitcoin payment systems for games. According to VentureBeat on Tuesday, 7 September, "He was the first person to release an iOS game with Bitcoin and he said he was the first to experiment with the use of nonfungible tokens (NFTs) across multiple games.", "But with Bitcoin and Ethereum, the transactions have been slow and they require a lot of computing power, resulting in high transaction fees that make small transactions impractical."
- Mobius says El Salvador unlikely to spur more Bitcoin adoption. According to Bloomberg Quint on Tuesday, 7 September, "The co-founder at Mobius Capital Partners, who spent more than three decades at Franklin Templeton Investments, told Bloomberg TV that few if any other nations are likely to embrace Bitcoin as legal tender, calling the largest digital coin inconvenient and risky.", "If governments — particularly the U.S. government — allow payment of taxes in Bitcoin or some other cryptocurrency, then I would change my mind, because then it would become an internationally recognized currency. "
More news about Kava.io (KAVA-USD).