(VIANEWS) – Kusama (KSM) (KSM-USD) Cryptocurrency is currently on bullish momentum by 31.10% in the last 7 days. At 18:01 EST on Wednesday, 15 September, Kusama (KSM) (KSM-USD) is at $433.6800.
Today’s last reported volume for Kusama (KSM) is 188158825, 34.12% below its average volume of 285628522.17.
All-Time High and Low
Kusama (KSM)’s current value is at $433.68, 30.73% below its all-time high of $621.71 on Tuesday, 18 May.
Kusama (KSM)’s current value is at $433.68, 49031.92% above its all time low of $621.71 on Tuesday, 14 January.
Market Cap and Supply
Kusama (KSM)’s current market cap is at 3878716844. The total supply is 10,000,000.00, maximum supply is 10,000,000.00, and the circulating supply is 8,980,098.07.
Kusama (KSM) (KSM-USD) Range
Regarding Kusama (KSM)’s daily highs and lows, it’s 31.29% up from its trailing 7 days low of $330.3200 and 3.18% down from its trailing 7 days high of $447.9200.
Currently, Kusama (KSM) (KSM-USD) has 126331 Twitter followers.
Kusama (KSM)’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current volatility was 1.75%, 2.02%, and 6.29%, respectively.
Kusama (KSM)’s current volatility rank, which measures how volatile a financial asset is (variation between the lowest and highest value in a period), was 8.97% (last week), 6.21% (last month), and 6.29% (last quarter), respectively.
Crypto Price Classification
According to the stochastic oscillator, a useful indicator of overbought and oversold conditions, Kusama (KSM)’s crypto is considered to be oversold (<=20).
News about Bitcoin
- Deutsche boerse's eurex stock exchange lists Bitcoin futures. According to Benzinga on Tuesday, 14 September, "Price Action:According to CoinMarketCapdata, as of press time Bitcoin is trading at about $46,750 for a 5% jump over 24 hours.", "For this reason, the firm launched a product meant to allow the firm’s customers to "trade and hedge Bitcoin within Eurex’s proven trading and clearing infrastructure without the need to turn to unregulated crypto venues or set up a separate infrastructure, such as a crypto wallet."
- You can earn up to 7.5% interest on Bitcoin. is it worth the risk?. According to Benzinga on Wednesday, 15 September, "Each entity uses the borrowed crypto assets for its business functions - market-making on its own platform, hedging against Bitcoin prices or liquidity.", "High-yielding cryptocurrency accounts offer outlandish returns of up to 7.5% on Bitcoin and can help you make the most of your crypto assets."
- Fidelity pushes for Bitcoin ETF in private SEC meeting: report. According to Benzinga on Wednesday, 15 September, "During the meeting, the Fidelity executives presented a number of reasons why the U.S. regulator should approve a Bitcoin ETF, while also making a case for its own yet-to-be-approved application - the Wise Origin Bitcoin Trust.", "BTC Price Action: Bitcoin was trading 3.29% higher at $48.049 Wednesday afternoon."
- Bitcoin, ethereum, dogecoin shoot up while solana falls on network crash. According to Benzinga on Wednesday, 15 September, "Read Next: If You Invested $1,000 In Bitcoin When MicroStrategy First Bought It, Here’s How Much You Would Have Now", "Major coins like Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC) and Ethereum (CRYPTO: ETH) traded higher on Tuesday night as the global cryptocurrency market cap rose 3.75% to $2.13 trillion."
- Bitcoin reverses course, breaks bullishly from this pattern: what's next?. According to Benzinga on Tuesday, 14 September, "The apex cryptocurrency has a way to go before reaching either of the hefty predictions but on Tuesday Bitcoin regained key support levels that could propel it higher over the coming days and weeks. ", "Bulls will want to see Bitcoin close the day near or above $46,700 to feel confident going forward."
More news about Kusama (KSM) (KSM-USD).