(VIANEWS) – Kusama (KSM) (KSM-USD) cryptocurrency is currently on bearish momentum by 31.05% in the last 7 days. At 05:04 EST on Friday, 28 January, Kusama (KSM) (KSM-USD) is at $165.0100.
Today’s last reported volume for Kusama (KSM) is 44284117, 74.51% below its average volume of 173789683.69.
All-Time High and Low
Kusama (KSM)’s current value is at $165.01, 73.5% below its all-time high of $621.71 on Tuesday, 18 May.
Kusama (KSM)’s current value is at $165.01, 18698.12% above its all time low of $621.71 on Tuesday, 14 January.
Market Cap and Supply
Kusama (KSM)’s current market cap is at 1475584766. The total supply is 10,000,000.00, maximum supply is 10,000,000.00, and the circulating supply is 8,980,098.07.
Kusama (KSM) (KSM-USD) Range
About Kusama (KSM)’s daily highs and lows, it’s 5.46% up from its trailing 7 days low of $156.4700 and 29.36% down from its trailing 7 days high of $233.5900.
Currently, Kusama (KSM) (KSM-USD) has 223601 Twitter followers.
Kusama (KSM)’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current intraday variation average was a negative 5.91%, a negative 1.99%, and a positive 4.22%, respectively.
Kusama (KSM)’s highest amplitude of average volatility was 6.99% (last week), 4.95% (last month), and 4.22% (last quarter), respectively.
Crypto Price Classification
According to the stochastic oscillator, a useful indicator of overbought and oversold conditions, Kusama (KSM)’s crypto is considered to be overbought (>=80).
News about Bitcoin
- Kazakhstan unplugged Bitcoin miners before blackout hit region. According to Bloomberg Quint on Tuesday, 25 January, "Kazakhstan’s popularity among Bitcoin miners — the country hosted the world’s second-largest mining industry as of August — has already strained its power infrastructure, prompting the government to place big limits on the energy-intensive industry last year. ", "Miners — drawn to Kazakhstan by its cheap coal power — made it the second-largest Bitcoin producing country in the world after the U.S. in August, according to data from Cambridge Centre for Alternative Finance."
- Top Bitcoin miners pressed by U.S. lawmakers to detail climate impact, power consumption. According to Bloomberg Quint on Thursday, 27 January, "The letters raise the stakes in Warren’s campaign to crack down on wasteful Bitcoin operations after shesent a similar request last month to Greenidge Generation Holdings Inc., which powers its upstate New York facility with a natural gas plant. ", "The letters come as Bitcoin miners face acrucial challenge in the wake of the token’s 50% plunge from an all-time high in November. "
- El Salvador keeps buying Bitcoin as purchases lose $18m of nation's public funds. According to Benzinga on Wednesday, 26 January, "The country’s decisions have been scrutinized by the International Monetary Fund(IMF) which has urged El Salvador to drop its Bitcoin plans.", "The latest BTC acquisition means El Salvador has purchased at least $86.5 million worth of Bitcoin in total. "
- Bitcoin took this long to recover from every major crash. According to Benzinga on Tuesday, 25 January, "Seeing as it has been 70 days since Bitcoin began its decline from a peak price near $69,000, market participants may have reason to believe that the end of negative price action for Bitcoin may be fast approaching.", "The market-leading cryptocurrency Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC) has taken an average of 64 days to recover from every major price crash, excluding bear markets."
- Someone just sent 5,000 Bitcoin onto coinbase. According to Benzinga on Thursday, 27 January, "What happened: An anonymous cryptocurrency wallet holding $185,459,161 of Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC) just transferred their funds onto Coinbase. ", "It’s likely that this Bitcoin whale is planning either on selling Bitcoin or trading it for other altcoins."
More news about Kusama (KSM) (KSM-USD).