(VIANEWS) – Linear (LINA) (LINA-USD) Cryptocurrency is currently on bearish momentum by 30.88% in the last 7 days. At 20:01 EST on Tuesday, 21 September, Linear (LINA) (LINA-USD) is at $0.0335.
Today’s last reported volume for Linear (LINA) is 22444584, 51.22% below its average volume of 46019102.88.
All-Time High and Low
Linear (LINA)’s current value is at $0.03, 88.78% below its all-time high of $0.3 on Thursday, 18 March.
Linear (LINA)’s current value is at $0.03, 608.24% above its all time low of $0.3 on Thursday, 19 November.
Market Cap and Supply
Linear (LINA)’s current market cap is at 98614263. The total supply is 10,000,000,000.00, maximum supply is 10,000,000,000.00, and the circulating supply is 2,954,393,931.57.
Linear (LINA) (LINA-USD) Range
Concerning Linear (LINA)’s daily highs and lows, it’s 11.8% up from its trailing 7 days low of $0.0300 and 32.92% down from its trailing 7 days high of $0.0500.
Currently, Linear (LINA) (LINA-USD) has 45202 Twitter followers.
Linear (LINA)’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current volatility was a negative 2.31%, a negative 1.33%, and a positive 6.60%, respectively.
Linear (LINA)’s current volatility rank, which measures how volatile a financial asset is (variation between the lowest and highest value in a period), was 4.92% (last week), 4.85% (last month), and 6.60% (last quarter), respectively.
Crypto Price Classification
According to the stochastic oscillator, a useful indicator of overbought and oversold conditions, Linear (LINA)’s crypto is considered to be overbought (>=80).
News about Bitcoin
- What's next for Bitcoin? key resistances lost. According to Benzinga on Monday, 20 September, "If this support does not hold then we should expect Bitcoin to see $37,150 as the next stop. ", "Glassnodedatashows the percentage of Bitcoin on crypto exchanges keeps falling as the net transfer from themcontinuesto exceed how much is being transferred to them."
- Cramer 'begs' investors of cryptos like Bitcoin, ethereum, dogecoin to book profits before evergrande crisis takes bigger toll. According to Benzinga on Tuesday, 21 September, "Tether is the third-largest cryptocurrency by market value, trailing only Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC) and Etherereum."
- Bitcoin, ethereum and these 2 cryptos are set for 'explosive' 4th quarter, says popular analyst michaël van de poppe. According to Benzinga on Monday, 20 September, "Overall, the trend for Ethereum on both the Bitcoin and USD pairs is very bullish, according to the analyst.", "Price Action: Bitcoin is down 4.6% during the past 24 hours, trading at $45,706.45 at press time, while Ethereum is down 6.5% during the 24-hour period to $3,193.94."
- Bitcoin isn't currently an inflation hedge says chainalysis. According to Benzinga on Tuesday, 21 September, "Blockchain analytics firm Chainalysis hasn’t found a "statistically significant correlation" between Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC) and inflation in the U.S.", "What Happened: Kim Grauer, head of research at Chainalysis, told Cointelegraph the firm has notfound data to support the thesis that Bitcoin is a hedge against inflation."
- Defi hacker steals $12.7m in Bitcoin from binance smart chain-based pnetwork. According to Benzinga on Monday, 20 September, "Another DeFi hack has resulted in the loss of $12.7 million worth of Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC) from a cross-chain DeFi protocol."
More news about Linear (LINA) (LINA-USD).