(VIANEWS) – Linear (LINA) (LINA-USD) Cryptocurrency is currently on bullish momentum by 61.02% in the last 14 days. At 07:01 EST on Thursday, 14 October, Linear (LINA) (LINA-USD) is at $0.0527.
Today’s last reported volume for Linear (LINA) is 41033714, 10.74% below its average volume of 45972098.97.
All-Time High and Low
Linear (LINA)’s current value is at $0.05, 82.41% below its all-time high of $0.3 on Thursday, 18 March.
Linear (LINA)’s current value is at $0.05, 1009.92% above its all time low of $0.3 on Thursday, 19 November.
Market Cap and Supply
Linear (LINA)’s current market cap is at 156213674. The total supply is 10,000,000,000.00, maximum supply is 10,000,000,000.00, and the circulating supply is 2,971,767,563.32.
Linear (LINA) (LINA-USD) Range
About Linear (LINA)’s daily highs and lows, it’s 75.78% up from its trailing 14 days low of $0.0300 and 12.11% down from its trailing 14 days high of $0.0600.
Currently, Linear (LINA) (LINA-USD) has 46797 Twitter followers.
Linear (LINA)’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current volatility was 0.46%, 0.57%, and 6.29%, respectively.
Linear (LINA)’s current volatility rank, which measures how volatile a financial asset is (variation between the lowest and highest value in a period), was 5.10% (last week), 6.07% (last month), and 6.29% (last quarter), respectively.
News about Bitcoin
- Btc/usd forecast: Bitcoin gives up gains showing exhaustion – 11 October 2021. According to DailyForex on Monday, 11 October, "That is a good sign for crypto, and at this point I think you may see a little bit of a rotation from Bitcoin into some of the alt coins in the short term, simply because it has run so far to the upside in such a short amount of time.", "Because of this, the market is likely to see either sideways action or a short-term pullback, both of which would be very bullish for the Bitcoin market overall."
- Btc/usd forecast: Bitcoin pulls back after impulsive open – 13 October 2021. According to DailyForex on Wednesday, 13 October, "It is sloping higher, and it does suggest that perhaps we are going to continue to see buyers on the dips that continue to drive the overall attitude of this market, as Bitcoin continues to attract a lot of attention and inflow due to so many different unstable markets. "
- Bitcoin buckles, then bounces, in late-day spurt of volatility. According to Bloomberg Quint on Tuesday, 12 October, "A flurry of selling briefly pushed Bitcoin to its biggest intraday drop in more than two weeks. ", "Optimism that the first U.S. exchange-traded funds based on Bitcoin futures may be approved by the Securities and Exchange Commission as soon as this month has helped offset looming concern over potential moves by regulators to tighten oversight of the cryptocurrency market. "
- Bitcoin miners fleeing China could overload siberia’s power grid. According to Bloomberg Quint on Wednesday, 13 October, "A Siberian region known for its cheap electricity warned that a flood of Bitcoin miners from nearby China could overload its power grid after Beijing cracked down on cryptocurrency production.", "Irkutsk, which relies heavily on hydroelectric power and boasts the cheapest retail electricity in Russia, was already a local center for the energy-intensive mining of Bitcoin before the Chinese ban. "
- Cathie wood trims coinbase stake for 2nd day in row as Bitcoin holds above $56k. According to Business Insider on Wednesday, 13 October, "See Also: Cathie Wood’s Ark Invest Sells Coinbase Shares For First Time As Stock Surges On Bitcoin Rally"
More news about Linear (LINA) (LINA-USD).