(VIANEWS) – Lisk (LSK-USD) cryptocurrency is currently on bearish momentum by 20.10% in the last 6 hours. At 00:01 EST on Friday, 14 January, Lisk (LSK-USD) is at $2.0900.
Today’s last reported volume for Lisk is 2404594, 92.57% below its average volume of 32398549.62.
All-Time High and Low
Lisk’s current value is at $2.09, 94.01% below its all-time high of $34.92 on Sunday, 7 January.
Lisk’s current value is at $2.09, 1957.29% above its all time low of $34.92 on Wednesday, 1 March.
Market Cap and Supply
Lisk’s current market cap is 302915179.
Currently, Lisk (LSK-USD) has 203736 Twitter followers and 33708 Reddit subscribers.
As of now, on Github, there are 468 forks, 2766 stars, and 217 subscribers.
Lisk’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current intraday variation average was 0.12%, 0.75%, and 4.90%, respectively.
Lisk’s highest amplitude of average volatility was 6.85% (last week), 7.08% (last month), and 4.90% (last quarter), respectively.
Crypto Price Classification
According to the stochastic oscillator, a useful indicator of overbought and oversold conditions, Lisk’s crypto is considered to be oversold (<=20).
News about Bitcoin
- Bitcoin, ethereum face an 'uphill task' but investors spoiled for choice as nfts, metaverse bets, altcoins begin to shine. According to Benzinga on Tuesday, 11 January, "At press time, Bitcoin traded 37.59% below its all-time high of $68,789.63, which it touched in November, while Ethereum was down 23.6% from its highest price point of $4,891.70, reached in the same month.", "He tweeted that if $40,600 level holds for Bitcoin and there is a continuation upwards to $42,600 then $46,000 is "on the tables."
- Bitcoin ‘hodlers’ give battered bulls a lifeline to hold on. According to Bloomberg Quint on Thursday, 13 January, "While long-term Bitcoin holders are simply accumulating the token, short-term traders view and trade the coin like a risk asset, and their actions drive the daily price movements that often seem to react to macro-trends like inflation data.", "According to Noelle Acheson, head of market insights at Genesis Global Trading, about 75% of Bitcoin currently in circulation is held up in so-called illiquid addresses, meaning digital wallets that spend less than 25% of their incoming coins. "
- Bitcoin climbs after inflation jump rekindles hedging debate. According to Bloomberg Quint on Wednesday, 12 January, "Some argue that Bitcoin just hasn’t been in existence long enough to burnish its inflation-hedge status, while Cam Harvey, a professor at Duke University and a partner at Research Affiliates, has long said that it behaves too much like a speculative asset and is prone to periodic crashes.", "Only 21 million Bitcoin will be put into circulation under the computer protocol that governs issuance, though that figure isn’t expected to be reached for several decades."
- Bitcoin, ethereum, dogecoin chart recovery as fed chair clears air on interest rates — will the waiting moneybags now buy the dip?. According to Benzinga on Wednesday, 12 January, "OANDA Senior Market Analyst Edward Moya noted the volatility of Bitcoin during Powell’s testimony."
- Is Bitcoin strengthening and on track to outperform ethereum again? here's what experts are saying. According to Benzinga on Tuesday, 11 January, "Kaleo, a pseudonymous technical analyst, told his more than 460,000 followers on Twitter that Bitcoin was flirting with the $42,199 level without reclaiming it, but it could easily move higher if that happened.", "Pseudonymous cryptocurrency analyst Altcoin Sherpa said on his YouTube channel that he is looking for Bitcoin to touch bottom around the $37,500 to $38,000 level. "
More news about Lisk (LSK-USD).