(VIANEWS) – Lisk (LSK-USD) cryptocurrency is currently on bearish momentum by 29.84% in the last 24 hours. At 04:03 EST on Saturday, 22 January, Lisk (LSK-USD) is at $1.5400.
Today’s last reported volume for Lisk is 3273211, 89.49% below its average volume of 31153087.84.
All-Time High and Low
Lisk’s current value is at $1.54, 95.04% below its all-time high of $34.92 on Sunday, 7 January.
Lisk’s current value is at $1.54, 1605.07% above its all time low of $34.92 on Wednesday, 1 March.
Market Cap and Supply
Lisk’s current market cap is 251041835.
Currently, Lisk (LSK-USD) has 203845 Twitter followers and 33697 Reddit subscribers.
As of now, on Github, there are 469 forks, 2764 stars, and 217 subscribers.
Lisk’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current intraday variation average was 0.95%, 0.65%, and 5.77%, respectively.
Lisk’s highest amplitude of average volatility was 14.16% (last week), 8.72% (last month), and 5.77% (last quarter), respectively.
News about Bitcoin
- El Salvador president says Bitcoin ‘really cheap’ amid dip. According to Bloomberg Quint on Friday, 21 January, "Bukele’s announcement was followed by additional declines of the cryptocurrency, with Bitcoin falling below $36,000 for the first time since July in late Friday U.S. trading.", "Some guys are selling really cheap," he wrote on Twitter, adding that the country had purchased 410 Bitcoin for $15 million."
- Bitcoin hodler saylor says microstrategy will never sell stash. According to Bloomberg Quint on Wednesday, 19 January, "Shares of MicroStrategy have underperformed Bitcoin during its selloff as risk appetite wanes. ", "The enterprise software company’s growing pile of Bitcoin has effectively made its shares a proxy for the digital asset. "
- Bitcoin whale just transferred $20m worth of BTC onto coinbase. According to Benzinga on Wednesday, 19 January, "What happened: An anonymous cryptocurrency wallet holding $20,585,096 of Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC) just transferred their funds onto Coinbase. ", "It’s likely that this Bitcoin whale is planning either on selling Bitcoin or trading it for other altcoins."
- Biggest Bitcoin fund sinks near 30% discount in crypto rout. According to Bloomberg Quint on Wednesday, 19 January, "As a result, GBTC’s price closed 26.5% below the value of the Bitcoin it holds on Tuesday, widening GBTC’s so-called discount to record levels, according to Bloomberg data.", "Grayscale Investment LLC applied to the Securities and Exchange Commission in October to convert GBTC into an ETF — which is expected to quickly repair the discount — but regulators have yet to approve a physically-backed Bitcoin fund."
- Why are Bitcoin, ethereum, dogecoin crashing all of A sudden?. According to Benzinga on Friday, 21 January, "Russia is among the top three countries for Bitcoin mining, according to Edward Moya, a senior market analyst at OANDA.", "ââIf this proposal [from the Bank of Russia] passes, Bitcoin could slide below the $40,000 level," said Moya, in a note seen by Benzinga."
More news about Lisk (LSK-USD).