(VIANEWS) – Litentry (LIT-USD) Cryptocurrency is currently on bearish momentum by 21.60% in the last 6 hours. At 11:03 EST on Tuesday, 7 September, Litentry (LIT-USD) is at $4.1200.
Today’s last reported volume for Litentry is 31102740, 16.23% below its average volume of 37130099.93.
All-Time High and Low
Litentry’s current value is at $4.12, 63.98% below its all-time high of $13.31 on Tuesday, 16 February.
Litentry’s current value is at $4.12, 142.63% above its all time low of $13.31 on Tuesday, 22 June.
Market Cap and Supply
Litentry’s current market cap is 129598350.
Currently, Litentry (LIT-USD) has 55545 Twitter followers.
Litentry’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current volatility was 0.96%, 1.17%, and 5.93%, respectively.
Litentry’s current volatility rank, which measures how volatile a financial asset is (variation between the lowest and highest value in a period), was 3.82% (last week), 5.24% (last month), and 5.93% (last quarter), respectively.
News about Bitcoin
- If you invested $1,000 in Bitcoin when NCAA football had A Bitcoin bowl, here's how much you'd have now. According to Benzinga on Saturday, 4 September, "A $40 ticket paid for with Bitcoin at the time would be the equivalent of $6,090.78 today based on the current price of Bitcoin.", "Related Link: SEC Regulations And The Cryptocurrency Market: Voyager Digital, Grayscale Bitcoin Executives Weigh In"
- Crypto platform bitso to service El Salvador’s Bitcoin wallet. According to Bloomberg Quint on Tuesday, 7 September, "Crypto platform Bitso said it’s a core service provider for Chivo, the Bitcoin wallet developed by El Salvador’s government, as the nation makes the world’s largest virtual currency legal tender.", "Chivo — a vernacular local term for "cool" — is intended to serve like a mobile payments app, enabling payments in Bitcoin or dollars between individuals and businesses. "
- Coinbase stock news and forecast: is COIN ready to follow Bitcoin higher?. According to FXStreet on Tuesday, 7 September, "Ethereum has broken out in the past month, and Bitcoin looks to be as well, so these are definite positives for COIN.", "The stock traded through this range for much of the summer in tandem with Bitcoin having a bit of a lull after its own sharp fall. "
- Bitcoin cash's price increased more than 21% in 7 days. According to Benzinga on Monday, 6 September, "The chart below compares the price movement and volatility for Bitcoin Cash over the past 24 hours (left) to its price movement over the past week (right). ", "If you are interested in purchasing Bitcoin Cash or want to learn more about it, follow this link to Benzinga Money. "
- Bitcoin price pump movement grows ahead of El Salvador’s adoption. According to Bloomberg Quint on Monday, 6 September, "Users on platforms including Twitter and Reddit are discussing plans to buy $30 worth of Bitcoin en masse on Sept. 7 to mark El Salvador’s Bitcoin law coming into effect. ", "El Salvador has begun installing Bitcoin ATMs to allow citizens to convert the token into U.S. dollars, and the government has created a $150 million fund to back conversions of Bitcoin to U.S. dollars. "
More news about Litentry (LIT-USD).