(VIANEWS) – Livepeer (LPT-USD) cryptocurrency is currently on bullish momentum by 76.32% in the last 30 days. At 05:01 EST on Friday, 3 December, Livepeer (LPT-USD) is at $52.4900.
Today’s last reported volume for Livepeer is 43819133, 33.84% below its average volume of 66234411.5.
All-Time High and Low
Livepeer ‘s current value is at $52.49, 47.02% below its all-time high of $99.03 on Tuesday, 9 November.
Livepeer ‘s current value is at $52.49, 14717.33% above its all time low of $99.03 on Saturday, 26 October.
Market Cap and Supply
Livepeer ‘s current market cap is at 1288560816. The total supply is 24,533,970.83, maximum supply is 24,533,970.83, and the circulating supply is 24,533,970.83.
Livepeer (LPT-USD) Range
Concerning Livepeer ‘s daily highs and lows, it’s 85.41% up from its trailing 30 days low of $28.3100 and 46.24% down from its trailing 30 days high of $97.6400.
Currently, Livepeer (LPT-USD) has 22124 Twitter followers and 2197 Reddit subscribers.
As of now, on Github, there are 64 forks, 143 stars, and 8 subscribers.
Livepeer ‘s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current intraday variation average was a negative 1.56%, a positive 3.62%, and a positive 8.10%, respectively.
Livepeer ‘s highest amplitude of average volatility was 5.61% (last week), 12.70% (last month), and 8.10% (last quarter), respectively.
Crypto Price Classification
According to the stochastic oscillator, a useful indicator of overbought and oversold conditions, Livepeer ‘s crypto is considered to be overbought (>=80).
News about Bitcoin
- Another one bites the dust: SEC rejects wisdomtree's Bitcoin ETF application. According to Benzinga on Thursday, 2 December, "What Happened: Bloomberg Intelligence ETF analyst James Seyffart wrote in a Thursday tweet that the SEC sent "another Bitcoin ETF denial letter." This time it was to WisdomTree. ", "As Benzinga reported in early November, theChicago Board Options Exchange BZX Exchange’s filing askedthe SEC to make a rule change that would allow it to list VanEck’s Bitcoin fund. "
- Elizabeth warren grills New York Bitcoin miner on climate impact. According to Bloomberg Quint on Thursday, 2 December, "U.S. Senator Elizabeth Warren is pressing a Bitcoin miner about the impact of its operations on climate change, the local environment and power prices as part of her campaign to crack down on wasteful cryptocurrency mining.", "This is the first time Warren has pushed a specific Bitcoin mining company for information. "
- Btc/usd forecast: Bitcoin wipes out losses – 30 November 2021. According to DailyForex on Tuesday, 30 November, "Ultimately, it looks like the $55,000 level has offered enough support and interest to have traders come back into this position, because Bitcoin has much further to go and almost everybody out there knows this. "
- Ethereum outshines Bitcoin, shiba inu leaves dogecoin in the dust — are we in for an 'explosive' alt season?. According to Benzinga on Wednesday, 1 December, "Why It Matters: Ethereum and a number of other altcoins outperformed Bitcoin over 24 hours building up buzz around them.", "Meanwhile, Bitcoin technicals appear to be healthy and it maybe on its way to retest the all-time high, noted Marcus Sotiriou, a sales trader at GlobalBlock, a United Kingdom-based digital asset broker."
- Why is cardano on the rise today even as Bitcoin, ethereum trade lower?. According to Benzinga on Friday, 3 December, "ADA gained 9.24% and 10.3% against Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC) and Ethereum (CRYPTO: ETH) respectively over 24 hours."
More news about Livepeer (LPT-USD).