(VIANEWS) – Over the last 2 hours, Livepeer (LPT-USD) is 34.68% up at 16:04 EST Thursday, 14 October which is 2408.32% higher than the last 48 hours average change.
Today’s last reported volume for Livepeer is 140512991, 768.58% above its average volume of 16177275.75.
Livepeer ‘s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current volatility was 0.26%, 0.25%, and 3.89%, respectively.
Livepeer ‘s current volatility rank, which measures how volatile a financial asset is (variation between the lowest and highest value in a period), was 1.42% (last week), 2.79% (last month), and 3.89% (last quarter), respectively.
Market Cap and Supply
Livepeer ‘s current market cap is at 680331322. Total supply is at 24,286,993.05, maximum supply is at 24,286,993.05, and circulating supply is at 24,286,993.05.
Currently, Livepeer (LPT-USD) has 16649 Twitter followers and 1393 Reddit subscribers.
As of now, on Github, there are 62 forks, 139 stars, and 8 subscribers.
All TIme High and Low
Livepeer ‘s current value is at $28.74 which is 37.03% below its all time high of $45.44 at Tuesday, 11 May.
Livepeer ‘s current value is at $28.74 which is 7982.72% above its all time low of $45.44 at Saturday, 26 October.
Crypto Price Classification
According to the stochastic oscillator, a useful indicator of overbought and oversold conditions, Livepeer ‘s crypto is considered to be oversold (<=20).
News about Bitcoin
- Bitcoin takes on gold for diwali, helped by top bollywood stars. According to Bloomberg Quint on Wednesday, 13 October, "Cryptocurrency exchanges like Bangalore-based CoinSwitch Kuber and CoinDCX are touting Bitcoin as another option. "
- Optimism for approval of first Bitcoin ETF hits fever pitch. According to Bloomberg Quint on Thursday, 14 October, "Should U.S. regulators give the greenlight, four futures-backed Bitcoin ETFs could begin trading on U.S. exchanges this month, with deadlines for applications from Invesco Ltd., VanEck and Valkyrie approaching. ", "The SEC head signaled he’d favor funds based on CME-traded Bitcoin futures in August — a stance that he reiterated late last month."
- According to FXStreet on Thursday, 14 October, "Bitcoin has been strong since Federal Reserve Chairman Jerome Powell said there were no plans to ban the cryptocurrency leader, and Bitcoin duly took the news and pushed sharply higher. ", "Some miners have their own generation capacity from renewable sources, it should be noted, but it is a consideration overall for the Bitcoin mining industry."
- Merchants on major development platform wix can now accept payments in dogecoin, Bitcoin and these cryptos. According to Benzinga on Wednesday, 13 October, "What Happened: Wix wouldintegrate BitPay’s blockchain payment solution with its e-commerce platform which will, in turn, allow Wix merchants to accept DOGE, BTC and other coins such asEthereum, Bitcoin Cash, Wrapped Bitcoinand Litecoin, alongside 5 stablecoins, as per a statement from BitPay."
- Btc/usd forecast: Bitcoin breaks through shooting star – 12 October 2021. According to DailyForex on Tuesday, 12 October, "That should offer plenty of value going forward, and it is obvious that Bitcoin is a market that people want to be involved in.", "The market breaking above the $50,000 level is a big event, so I think a lot of people will be looking to get involved if they get an opportunity to start buying Bitcoin anywhere near that level. "
More news about Livepeer (LPT-USD).