(VIANEWS) – Over the last 12 hours, Loopring (LRC-USD) is 23% up at 14:01 EST Tuesday, 25 January which is 1573.07% higher than the last 48 hours average change.
Today’s last reported volume for Loopring is 678740471, 37.89% above its average volume of 492220690.47.
Loopring’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current intraday variation average was a negative 4.68%, a negative 2.84%, and a positive 9.38%, respectively.
Loopring’s highest amplitude of average volatility was 11.28% (last week), 6.36% (last month), and 9.38% (last quarter), respectively.
Market Cap and Supply
Loopring’s current market cap is at 1323300185. Total supply is at 1,373,873,440.44, maximum supply is at 1,374,513,896.00, and circulating supply is at 1,245,991,468.94.
Currently, Loopring (LRC-USD) has 178866 Twitter followers and 94275 Reddit subscribers.
As of now, on Github, there are 29 forks, 151 stars, and 54 subscribers.
All TIme High and Low
Loopring’s current value is at $1.06 which is 71.68% below its all time high of $3.75 at Wednesday, 10 November.
Loopring’s current value is at $1.06 which is 5308.24% above its all time low of $3.75 at Wednesday, 18 December.
Other News About Loopring (LRC-USD)
- According to Benzinga on Monday, 24 January, "All you have to do to qualify for the first 1,000 airdrop is make a direct fiat onramp purchase to your Loopring L2 wallet address on web or mobile"
News about Bitcoin
- Bitcoin May be plunging hard, but look who's buying the dip. According to Benzinga on Saturday, 22 January, "Why It’s Important: After seeing a downtrend since hitting a high in early November, Bitcoin has come under further pressure in the new year. ", "Related Link: Bitcoin Slips Below Crucial $40K Level, Taking Ethereum, Dogecoin Down With It: US Treasuries, Russia, Outflows And More That’s Weighing"
- Bitcoin has lost half its value since hitting record high. According to Bloomberg Quint on Saturday, 22 January, "While there have been much larger percentage drawdowns for both Bitcoin and the aggregate market, this marks the second-largest ever decline in dollar terms for both, according to Bespoke Investment Group."
- Bitcoin, ether, memecoins steady after tumbling in crypto rout. According to Bloomberg Quint on Saturday, 22 January, "Over the past seven trading days, Bitcoin has shed around 18% of its value compared with some 25% for Ether. ", "After trading above 0.07 for several months, Ether has dropped to the lowest level relative to Bitcoin since October. "
- Bitcoin took this long to recover from every major crash. According to Benzinga on Tuesday, 25 January, "When including three-year bear markets, the average time for Bitcoin to recover was 257 days.", "The market-leading cryptocurrency Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC) has taken an average of 64 days to recover from every major price crash, excluding bear markets."
More news about Loopring (LRC-USD).