(VIANEWS) – LUKSO Token (LYXE-USD) Cryptocurrency is currently on bullish momentum by 32.77% in the last 7 days. At 22:05 EST on Thursday, 16 September, LUKSO Token (LYXE-USD) is at $19.1800.
Today’s last reported volume for LUKSO Token is 3450991, 13.32% above its average volume of 3045172.85.
All-Time High and Low
LUKSO Token’s current value is at $19.18, 29.18% below its all-time high of $27.08 on Friday, 12 March.
LUKSO Token’s current value is at $19.18, 9345.25% above its all time low of $27.08 on Saturday, 18 July.
Market Cap and Supply
LUKSO Token’s current market cap is at 286649731. The total supply is 100,000,000.00, maximum supply is 100,000,000.00, and the circulating supply is 14,945,915.71.
LUKSO Token (LYXE-USD) Range
Regarding LUKSO Token’s daily highs and lows, it’s 45.74% up from its trailing 7 days low of $13.1600 and 2.84% down from its trailing 7 days high of $19.7400.
Currently, LUKSO Token (LYXE-USD) has 25319 Twitter followers and 1897 Reddit subscribers.
LUKSO Token’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current volatility was a negative 0.07%, a positive 1.21%, and a positive 6.62%, respectively.
LUKSO Token’s current volatility rank, which measures how volatile a financial asset is (variation between the lowest and highest value in a period), was 5.82% (last week), 5.96% (last month), and 6.62% (last quarter), respectively.
Crypto Price Classification
According to the stochastic oscillator, a useful indicator of overbought and oversold conditions, LUKSO Token’s crypto is considered to be oversold (<=20).
News about Bitcoin
- Fidelity pushes for Bitcoin ETF in private SEC meeting: report. According to Benzinga on Wednesday, 15 September, "During the meeting, the Fidelity executives presented a number of reasons why the U.S. regulator should approve a Bitcoin ETF, while also making a case for its own yet-to-be-approved application - the Wise Origin Bitcoin Trust.", "Financial services giant Fidelity made a case for the approval of a Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC) exchange-traded fund in a private meeting with the SEC,according to aBloombergreport."
- $2b in Bitcoin moved for just 78 cents in transaction fees. According to Benzinga on Tuesday, 14 September, "El Salvador President Nayib Bukele estimated that if the country’s citizens adopt Bitcoin at scale, then remittance service providers like The Western Union Company (NYSE:WU) could lose as much as $400 million a year.", "Despite surging to a record high of $62 earlier this year, the average transfer fee on the Bitcoin blockchain is now as low as $2, according to data from BitInfoCharts."
- Exclusive: could Bitcoin mining stocks offer better investment opportunity than buying Bitcoin?. According to Business Insider on Tuesday, 14 September, "As more countries begin to adopt Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies as part of their economic systems, it will become harder and harder to regulate crypto out of existence, Bullet said.", "Mining stocks create an opportunity for investors toinvest in Bitcoin at a much lower cost basis than if they were to buy the asset itself, Bullet said."
- If you invested $1,000 in Bitcoin when microstrategy first bought it, here's how much you would have now. According to Benzinga on Tuesday, 14 September, "Saylor said referencing Bitcoin on Monday, "slow and steady wins the race.", "Microstrategy Incorporated (NASDAQ:MSTR) has emerged as the largest corporate holder of Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC) but what if you had purchased $1,000 worth of the apex cryptocurrency on the same day as it did."
- Bitcoin reverses course, breaks bullishly from this pattern: what's next?. According to Benzinga on Tuesday, 14 September, "The Bitcoin Chart: After Bitcoin plummeted Sept. 7 it popped up to regain a key support level at $44,850. ", "The first goal for the bulls will be to erase the losses from when the crypto markets flash crashed just prior to El Salvador adopting Bitcoin as legal tender."
More news about LUKSO Token (LYXE-USD).