(VIANEWS) – LUKSO Token (LYXE-USD) cryptocurrency is currently on bearish momentum by 36.78% in the last 7 days. At 19:06 EST on Wednesday, 24 November, LUKSO Token (LYXE-USD) is at $18.4200.
Today’s last reported volume for LUKSO Token is 10258704, 120.23% above its average volume of 4657970.34.
All-Time High and Low
LUKSO Token’s current value is at $18.42, 55.26% below its all-time high of $41.18 on Thursday, 4 November.
LUKSO Token’s current value is at $18.42, 8973.3% above its all time low of $41.18 on Saturday, 18 July.
Market Cap and Supply
LUKSO Token’s current market cap is at 277373237. The total supply is 100,000,000.00, maximum supply is 100,000,000.00, and the circulating supply is 15,045,915.71.
LUKSO Token (LYXE-USD) Range
About LUKSO Token’s daily highs and lows, it’s 16.14% up from its trailing 7 days low of $15.8600 and 37.98% down from its trailing 7 days high of $29.7000.
Currently, LUKSO Token (LYXE-USD) has 33967 Twitter followers and 2471 Reddit subscribers.
LUKSO Token’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current intraday variation average was a negative 6.25%, a negative 1.04%, and a positive 6.83%, respectively.
LUKSO Token’s highest amplitude of average volatility was 11.09% (last week), 6.90% (last month), and 6.83% (last quarter), respectively.
Crypto Price Classification
According to the stochastic oscillator, a useful indicator of overbought and oversold conditions, LUKSO Token’s crypto is considered to be overbought (>=80).
News about Bitcoin
- After amc, second largest US theater chain to accept Bitcoin, dogecoin and more as payment. According to Benzinga on Tuesday, 23 November, "The digital currencies to be used include cryptocurrencies, including Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC), Ether (CRYPTO: ETH), the native token of the Ethereum platform, Litecoin (CRYPTO: LTC) and Dogecoin (CRYPTO: DOGE).", "AMC Entertainment Holdings, Inc. (NYSE:AMC), the largest theater chain in the U.S., is already accepting Bitcoin, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash (CRYPTO: BCH) and Litecoin."
- Odell beckham jr. to be paid in Bitcoin, give away $1m of btc: 'it's A new era'. According to Benzinga on Tuesday, 23 November, "National Football League wide receiver Odell Beckham Jr. will be paid in Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC) and plans to give away $1 million worth of cryptocurrency to his fans.", "The announcement also follows Russell Okung starting to take half of his salary in Bitcoin as well."
- Bitcoin and ethereum miner hive blockchain signals bullish reversal: what's next?. According to Business Insider on Wednesday, 24 November, "The Vancouver-based Bitcoin and Ethereum (CRYPTO: ETH) miner produced 234 Bitcoin coins and 2,591 Ethereum coins during the month of October and now holds a total inventory of 1,350 Bitcoin coins.", "Hive Blockchain has been pressured downwards by Bitcoin and Ethereum as of late, which are trading down about 17% and 13%, respectively, from all-time highs. "
- Bitcoin once again is a risk asset and no haven. According to Bloomberg Quint on Tuesday, 23 November, "But there are plenty of counter-arguments too, most notably that Bitcoin hasn’t been in existence long enough to burnish its inflation-hedge image. ", "The 100-day correlation coefficient of Bitcoin and the S&P 500 stands at 0.33, among the highest readings of the year. "
- Fold partners with niantic to create ar-based Bitcoin rewards app. According to VentureBeat on Tuesday, 23 November, "For us, it’s always been important to make participating in the Bitcoin economy easy for anyone, regardless of education or technical expertise.", "Anyone can use our app to earn Bitcoin and other rewards by exploring the world around them. "
More news about LUKSO Token (LYXE-USD).