(VIANEWS) – MaidSafeCoin (MAID-USD) Cryptocurrency is currently on bullish momentum by 30.76% in the last 7 days. At 11:05 EST on Wednesday, 6 October, MaidSafeCoin (MAID-USD) is at $0.6259.
Today’s last reported volume for MaidSafeCoin is 734677, 23.22% below its average volume of 956962.23.
All-Time High and Low
MaidSafeCoin’s current value is at $0.63, 54.43% below its all-time high of $1.37 on Monday, 12 April.
MaidSafeCoin’s current value is at $0.63, 5537.66% above its all time low of $1.37 on Thursday, 22 May.
Market Cap and Supply
MaidSafeCoin’s current market cap is 283376783.
MaidSafeCoin (MAID-USD) Range
Concerning MaidSafeCoin’s daily highs and lows, it’s 27.73% up from its trailing 7 days low of $0.4900 and 0.65% down from its trailing 7 days high of $0.6300.
Currently, MaidSafeCoin (MAID-USD) has 51189 Twitter followers and 2524 Reddit subscribers.
As of now, on Github, there are 76 forks, 172 stars, and 39 subscribers.
MaidSafeCoin’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current volatility was 3.13%, 0.16%, and 5.07%, respectively.
MaidSafeCoin’s current volatility rank, which measures how volatile a financial asset is (variation between the lowest and highest value in a period), was 3.72% (last week), 4.88% (last month), and 5.07% (last quarter), respectively.
Crypto Price Classification
According to the stochastic oscillator, a useful indicator of overbought and oversold conditions, MaidSafeCoin’s crypto is considered to be oversold (<=20).
News about Bitcoin
- Bitcoin surpasses Facebook's market valuation: what you should know. According to Benzinga on Tuesday, 5 October, "Apex cryptocurrency Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC)surpassed social media giant Facebook Inc. (NASDAQ:FB) in terms of market capitalization on Monday."
- Bitcoin eyes $50,000 for first time since El Salvador rollout. According to Bloomberg Quint on Monday, 4 October, "Not everyone was high on the digital asset Monday, with Citadel Securities founder Ken Griffin saying that Bitcoin is a "Jihadist" call during a talk at the Economic Club of Chicago. ", "After dropping as low 3.2% to $46,933 in earlier trading, Bitcoin edged up 1.6% to $49,237 as of 2:32 p.m. in New York trading. "
- Bitcoin reclaims $51,000 level, becomes 2021's top performing asset class. According to Benzinga on Wednesday, 6 October, "In the last 24 hours alone, Bitcoin added $2,000 to its price with a daily trading volume of $35 billion. ", "A report from CoinShares, tracking the weekly flow of digital asset funds, revealed that Bitcoin investment products saw $69 million inflows in the last week."
- Anonymous crypto wallet moves $734m worth of Bitcoin for just $0.90 in fees. According to Benzinga on Monday, 4 October, "Price Action: Bitcoin is up 1% at the current price of $49,300 in the past 24 hours.", "Since this transaction wasn’t sent to an exchange, it’s unlikely that this Bitcoin whale is looking for liquidity. "
- Bitcoin bulls eye fresh peaks after bucking global market swoon. According to Bloomberg Quint on Wednesday, 6 October, "Now that Bitcoin has surpassed $50,000, "we do expect this bull run to take it to near highs during the fourth quarter," Leah Wald, chief executive officer of Valkyrie Investments, a specialized alternative asset management firm, said in a Bloomberg QuickTake video.", "Animal spirits are stirring again for Bitcoin after the token surged about 25% in the past seven days toward levels last seen five months ago."
More news about MaidSafeCoin (MAID-USD).