(VIANEWS) – Over the last 12 hours, My Neighbor Alice (ALICE-USD) is 21.94% down at 03:59 EST Friday, 26 November which is 1694.33% lower than the last 48 hours average change.
Today’s last reported volume for My Neighbor Alice is 639089877, 245.84% above its average volume of 184793111.19.
My Neighbor Alice’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current intraday variation average was 5.54%, 2.77%, and 6.03%, respectively.
My Neighbor Alice’s highest amplitude of average volatility was 10.16% (last week), 8.42% (last month), and 6.03% (last quarter), respectively.
Market Cap and Supply
My Neighbor Alice’s current market cap is at 347560386. Total supply is at 100,000,000.00, maximum supply is at 100,000,000.00, and circulating supply is at 17,400,000.00.
Currently, My Neighbor Alice (ALICE-USD) has 141536 Twitter followers and 2924 Reddit subscribers.
All TIme High and Low
My Neighbor Alice’s current value is at $19.69 which is 51.11% below its all time high of $40.93 at Monday, 15 March.
My Neighbor Alice’s current value is at $19.69 which is 517.64% above its all time low of $40.93 at Tuesday, 22 June.
News about Bitcoin
- Coinbase stock turns bearish as Bitcoin, ethereum, SPDR S&P 500 fall: cathie wood buys the dip. According to Benzinga on Tuesday, 23 November, "Wood is an outspoken proponent of Bitcoin and has said she expects the crypto to soar to the $500,000 level within the next five years, which would be a massive boost for Coinbase -- a cryptocurrency exchange platform."
- Btc/usd forecast: Bitcoin continues to hover at 50-day EMA – 23 November 2021. According to DailyForex on Tuesday, 23 November, "The Bitcoin market rallied a bit on Monday but struggled with the $60,000 level. ", "Even if we break down below there, the 200-day EMA is sitting right around the $46,000 level, and it is a technical indicator that a lot of Bitcoin traders will get involved in."
- Bitcoin once again is a risk asset and no haven. According to Bloomberg Quint on Tuesday, 23 November, "That means that when stocks move up, Bitcoin is likely to do the same, and vice versa. ", "Speculative stocks on Monday had a rough day, as did Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. "
- Jack dorsey updates on $28m fund that seeks to make Bitcoin 'internet's currency:' what you need to know. According to Benzinga on Tuesday, 23 November, "What Happened: Dorsey said on Twitter early Tuesday that over 7,000 applications were reviewed for the blind irrevocable trust focused on Bitcoin development teams from Africa and India.", "Why It Matters: The trust’s three board members are mandated to "make Bitcoin the internet’s currency."
- Btc/usd forecast: Bitcoin building base near 50-day EMA – 25 November 2021. According to DailyForex on Thursday, 25 November, "The Bitcoin market fell a bit on Wednesday, but we continue to see the 50-day EMA offer a little bit of interest. ", "I understand that Bitcoin can be very volatile and break down quite drastically, but at the end of the day we understand that these are still very early days when it comes to Bitcoin, and we have a lot of institutional money coming into the market these days through the advent of an ETF. "
More news about My Neighbor Alice (ALICE-USD).