(VIANEWS) – NASDAQ 100 (NDX) has been up by 5.33% for the last 10 sessions. At 16:08 EST on Wednesday, 9 November, NASDAQ 100 (NDX) is $10,797.55.
Today’s last reported volume for NASDAQ 100 is 1044344000, 69.09% below its average volume of 3379024048.58.
About NASDAQ 100’s yearly highs and lows, it’s 3.42% up from its 52-week low and 35.59% down from its 52-week high.
NASDAQ 100’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current intraday variation average was 0.35%, 0.01%, and 1.56%, respectively.
NASDAQ 100’s highest amplitude of average volatility was 1.36% (last week), 1.69% (last month), and 1.56% (last quarter), respectively.
Index Price Classification
According to the stochastic oscillator, a useful indicator of overbought and oversold conditions, NASDAQ 100’s is considered to be oversold (<=20).
Previous days news about NASDAQ 100 (NDX)
- Nasdaq 100 forecast: has positive session to kick off the week – 08 November 2022. According to DailyForex on Tuesday, 8 November, "At that point, I’d be looking for the NASDAQ 100 to hit the 10,500 level, followed by the 10,000 level. "
- According to DailyForex on Monday, 7 November, "Longer-term, I do think that the S&P 500 goes looking to the 3600 level as a potential target, especially as we have seen so much in the way of uncertainty. ", "Whether or not the S&P 500 can break above 3900 arrange to be seen, but that would obviously be a bullish turn of events. "
- According to MarketWatch on Monday, 7 November, "Ritchie Bros. CEO Ann Fandozzi said the deal "accelerates our journey to become the trusted global marketplace for insights, services and transaction solutions." Shares of industrial auctioneer Ritchie Bros. are up 1.8% in 2022 compared to a 20.9% drop by the S&P 500 ."
- According to FXStreet on Monday, 7 November, "While portraying the mood, the S&P 500 Futures retreat to 3,750, fading the previous day’s rebound from the lowest level in two weeks. "
- According to FXStreet on Monday, 7 November, "Amid these plays, the S&P 500 Futures retreat to 3,750, fading the previous day’s rebound from the lowest level in two weeks whereas the US Treasury yields remain sluggish around the multi-day highs printed the previous day."
- According to FXStreet on Monday, 7 November, "Amid these plays, the S&P 500 Futures print mild losses while fading the previous day’s rebound from the lowest level in two weeks. "
More news about NASDAQ 100 (NDX).