(VIANEWS) – NASDAQ 100 (NDX) is currently on bullish momentum. At 09:09 EST on Tuesday, 30 November, NASDAQ 100 (NDX) is at 16,399.24, 4288.81% up since the last session’s close.
Today’s last reported volume for NASDAQ 100 is 723243508, 83.65% below its average volume of 4425209090.9.
NASDAQ 100 Range
About NASDAQ 100’s daily highs and lows, it’s 2.57% up from its trailing 7 days low of $15,989.00 and 2.18% down from its trailing 7 days high of $16,764.90.
Concerning NASDAQ 100’s yearly highs and lows, it’s 34.33% up from its 52-week low and 2.18% down from its 52-week high.
NASDAQ 100’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current intraday variation average was a negative 0.89%, a positive 0.06%, and a positive 1.06%, respectively.
NASDAQ 100’s highest amplitude of average volatility was 1.26% (last week), 0.71% (last month), and 1.06% (last quarter), respectively.
Index Price Classification
According to the stochastic oscillator, a useful indicator of overbought and oversold conditions, NASDAQ 100’s is considered to be overbought (>=80).
News about S&P 500
- According to Bloomberg Quint on Sunday, 28 November, "Merck’s shares are up about 1.5% this year versus a 16% gain for the S&P 500 Health Care Index. "
- According to DailyForex on Sunday, 28 November, "The S&P 500 has been very quiet during most of the month of November, but we are starting to approach the holidays. "
- According to Benzinga on Sunday, 28 November, "What Happened: The outlook comes as the Dow dropped 905 points on Friday, while the S&P 500 came down 2.3%, and the Nasdaq dipped 2.2%on the same day."
- According to Business Insider on Sunday, 28 November, "Belski acknowledged that US stocks have historically struggled in the three months following the first in a cycle of interest rate rises from the Fed, with the S&P 500 falling 1.9% on average. ", "He was right then, and now he’s back with Wall Street’s most bullish forecast for US stocks, predicting earlier this month that the S&P 500 can rally more than 13% to 5,300 by the end of 2022."
- According to Business Insider on Sunday, 28 November, "Despite Friday’s rout, betting against the stock market has been a losing game in 2021, with the S&P 500 closing at a record high more than 60 times so far this year. ", "The RC Global Fund he managed lost 2.6% through October of 2021, while the S&P 500 was up more than 20% over the same time period."
More news about NASDAQ 100 (NDX).