(VIANEWS) – Near (NEAR) (NEAR-USD) cryptocurrency is currently on bullish momentum by 91.99% in the last 30 days. At 02:05 EST on Wednesday, 19 January, Near (NEAR) (NEAR-USD) is at $17.2500.
Today’s last reported volume for Near (NEAR) is 686386720, 110.03% above its average volume of 326793455.59.
All-Time High and Low
Near (NEAR)’s current value is at $17.25, 15.53% below its all-time high of $20.44 on Sunday, 16 January.
Near (NEAR)’s current value is at $17.25, 3177.48% above its all time low of $20.44 on Wednesday, 4 November.
Market Cap and Supply
Near (NEAR)’s current market cap is at 10653158022. The total supply is 1,000,000,000.00, maximum supply is 1,000,000,000.00, and the circulating supply is 617,213,739.18.
Near (NEAR) (NEAR-USD) Range
About Near (NEAR)’s daily highs and lows, it’s 106.59% up from its trailing 30 days low of $8.3500 and 15.32% down from its trailing 30 days high of $20.3700.
Currently, Near (NEAR) (NEAR-USD) has 283942 Twitter followers.
As of now, on Github, there are 233 forks, 1347 stars, and 65 subscribers.
Near (NEAR)’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current intraday variation average was a negative 0.57%, a positive 2.73%, and a positive 6.14%, respectively.
Near (NEAR)’s highest amplitude of average volatility was 4.04% (last week), 7.37% (last month), and 6.14% (last quarter), respectively.
Crypto Price Classification
According to the stochastic oscillator, a useful indicator of overbought and oversold conditions, Near (NEAR)’s crypto is considered to be overbought (>=80).
News about Bitcoin
- This company is massively expanding Bitcoin access. According to Benzinga on Monday, 17 January, "Large institutions like UBS Group AG (NYSE:UBS) and Citigroup Inc. (NYSE:C) have Bitcoin holdings. ", "Anyone looking to use one of its ATMs can find one at bitcoindepot.com where all Circle K locations with Bitcoin ATMs are listed."
- Btc/usd forecast: Bitcoin showing signs of stability again – 17 January 2022. According to DailyForex on Monday, 17 January, "The Bitcoin market fell a bit on Friday before turning around and forming a bit of a hammer. ", "Keep in mind that Bitcoin got absolutely slaughtered over the last several months, and it does suggest that perhaps we are going to see a bit of a recovery at this point. "
- Anonymous Bitcoin whale just moved $59m worth of BTC off coinbase. According to Benzinga on Monday, 17 January, "The removal of BTC from an exchange reduces potential sell side pressure, allowing the price of Bitcoin to increase more easily.", "The best way to secure Bitcoin is through holding it on a hardware wallet, which can’t be done through holding digital assets on an exchange. "
- Is Bitcoin forming A bottom or will it rally? here's what analysts are saying. According to Benzinga on Tuesday, 18 January, "As Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC) drifted lower Monday evening, four analysts and expert traders shared their thoughts on the largest cryptocurrency by market capitalization.", "Cryptocurrency analyst Justin Bennett said to his over 97,000 followers on Twitter that he expects Bitcoin to rebound 20% to 30% from the $40,000 region in the coming weeks."
- UBS warns Bitcoin selloff May be the start of A 'crypto winter', says fed rate hikes will lower appeal of crypto. According to Benzinga on Tuesday, 18 January, "Price Action: As of Tuesday morning, Bitcoin was trading at $41,660.77, down 2.32% in the last 24 hours.", "Lead UBS analyst James Malcolm argued that interest rate hikes from the Federal Reserve in 2022 will likely lower the appeal of Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies in the eyes of investors."
More news about Near (NEAR) (NEAR-USD).