(VIANEWS) – NuCypher (NU-USD) Cryptocurrency is currently on bearish momentum by 30.61% in the last 24 hours. At 05:05 EST on Saturday, 16 October, NuCypher (NU-USD) is at $1.5500.
Today’s last reported volume for NuCypher is 5099172522, 5379.52% above its average volume of 93058635.06.
All-Time High and Low
NuCypher’s current value is at $1.55, 40.54% below its all-time high of $2.61 on Friday, 15 October.
NuCypher’s current value is at $1.55, 2393.91% above its all time low of $2.61 on Friday, 27 November.
Market Cap and Supply
NuCypher’s current market cap is at 920019864. The total supply is 3,885,390,081.75, maximum supply is 3,885,390,081.75, and the circulating supply is 591,583,886.46.
NuCypher (NU-USD) Range
Regarding NuCypher’s daily highs and lows, it’s 35.96% up from its trailing 24 hours low of $1.1400 and 35.15% down from its trailing 24 hours high of $2.3900.
Currently, NuCypher (NU-USD) has 8494 Reddit subscribers.
NuCypher’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current volatility was a negative 0.74%, a negative 0.06%, and a positive 4.40%, respectively.
NuCypher’s current volatility rank, which measures how volatile a financial asset is (variation between the lowest and highest value in a period), was 2.08% (last week), 3.98% (last month), and 4.40% (last quarter), respectively.
Other News About NuCypher (NU-USD)
- What's up with nucypher crypto token's 1,000% surge?. According to Benzinga on Friday, 15 October, "NuCypher’s native tokens are used on the larger NuCypher network to incentivize network participants to perform key operations. ", "The NU tokens are also used for staking to run a NuCypher worker node and to participate in governance proposals."
- Nucypher soars 1,134% in a single day as the altcoin touches $2 billion market valuation. According to Business Insider on Friday, 15 October, "While NuCypher celebrated its one-year anniversary on Friday, there was no clear indication as to what developments drove such a sharp surge in demand for the altcoin, which is now the 79th largest cryptocurrency by market value.", "The surge in NuCypher came as bitcoin continued its October rally and hit $60,000 amid ongoing speculation that the SEC may be close to approving the first bitcoin futures ETF."
News about Bitcoin
- It looks like the first Bitcoin futures ETF has A ticker, likely to hit markets next week. According to Business Insider on Friday, 15 October, "The lower management fee from BITO could be bad news for Grayscale Bitcoin Trust. ", "Many ETF companies have launched funds that offer exposure to Bitcoin via mining companies or companies that hold Bitcoin on their balance sheet."
- Why Bitcoin and ethereum mining stock hut 8 mining is surging today. According to Benzinga on Friday, 15 October, "Hut 8 Mining is also trading higher amid an increase in the price of Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC) and Ethereum (CRYPTO: ETH).", "The cryptocurrency markets are rallyingahead of Bitcoin futures ETF application rulings that are expected to come as soon as next week."
- Bitcoin breaks $61,000 as ETF nears SEC approval: is A new all-time high next?. According to Benzinga on Friday, 15 October, "Price Action:According to CoinMarketCapdata, Bitcoin is trading 8.06% higher over 24 hours at $61,716 as of Friday afternoon.", "What Happened:DocumentsreleasedFriday by the CEO of Decentralized Finance (DeFi) protocol CakeDeFi show that the Valkyries Bitcoin Strategy ETF was approved for listing on the Nasdaq stock exchange."
- Bitcoin cash gets geared up for A move as ethereum lead the way higher. According to Benzinga on Thursday, 14 October, "The rise paired with an eight-day consolidation period has settled Bitcoin Cash into a bull flag pattern with the pole created between Sept. 29 and Oct. 7 and the flag between Oct. 8 and Thursday. ", "If Bitcoin Cash is able to break up bullishly from the flag on high volume, it will indicate the pattern was recognized."
- North vancouver to heat buildings with Bitcoin mining. According to Benzinga on Friday, 15 October, "Many Bitcoin mining companies are now actively focused on using renewable energy to power crypto mining operationsand repurposing the energy used in mining itself.", "In May, Tesla Inc (NASDAQ:TSLA) stopped accepting Bitcoin as a means of payment, citing the "rapidly increasing use of fossil fuels" for Bitcoin mining and transactions."
More news about NuCypher (NU-USD).