(VIANEWS) – NYSE FANG (NYFANG) is currently on bullish momentum. At 00:08 EST on Tuesday, 24 May, NYSE FANG (NYFANG) is at 4,920.19, 1.53% up since the last session’s close.
NYSE FANG Range
Regarding NYSE FANG’s daily highs and lows, it’s 4.74% up from its trailing 24 hours low of $4,697.36 and 1.43% down from its trailing 24 hours high of $4,991.63.
About NYSE FANG’s yearly highs and lows, it’s 0% down from its 52-week low and 0% down from its 52-week high.
News about S&P 500
- According to FXStreet on Monday, 23 May, "While portraying the mood, Wall Street closed mixed but the S&P 500 Futures rise 1.0% by the press time. "
- According to The Wall Street Journal on Sunday, 22 May, "With the S&P 500 briefly on Friday down 20% from its January peak, it is very tempting to start trying to call the end of the selloff. "
- According to Benzinga on Saturday, 21 May, "But the Selloff Isn’t Over," by Ben Levisohn, points out that while the S&P 500 dropped 3% this week, and has now fallen 18.7% from its Jan. 3 all-time high, the index has resisted falling into a bear market – but that doesn’t mean the bottom has been reached."
- According to FXStreet on Monday, 23 May, "While portraying the mood, the US 10-year Treasury yields rise by around three basis points (bps) to 2.81% whereas the S&P 500 Futures add over 1.0% gains, to 3,940 at the latest, by extending recovery from the one-year low marked during the last week."
- According to FXStreet on Monday, 23 May, "The DXY weakness ignores recently firmer US Treasury yields, up to three bps around 2.81% by the press time, by justifying the 1.0% gain of the S&P 500 Futures."
More news about NYSE FANG (NYFANG).