(VIANEWS) – NYSE FANG (NYFANG) has been up by 7.2% for the last 21 sessions. At 10:13 EST on Friday, 2 December, NYSE FANG (NYFANG) is $4,891.38.
Regarding NYSE FANG’s yearly highs and lows, it’s 1.16% up from its 52-week low and 0.52% down from its 52-week high.
News about S&P 500
- According to MarketWatch on Wednesday, 30 November, "Disney shares were up 0.5% in premarket trade Wednesday, but are down 39% in the year to date, while the S&P 500 has fallen 17%."
- According to CNBC on Wednesday, 30 November, "Morgan Stanley’s Mike Wilson, who has a S&P 500 year-end target of 3,900 for next year, warns corporate America is getting ready to unleash downward earnings revisions that will pummel stocks."
- According to FXStreet on Wednesday, 30 November, "Against this backdrop, the S&P 500 Futures remains indecisive after a mixed closing of Wall Street whereas the US 10-year Treasury bond yields ended Tuesday on a firmer footing, up six basis points (bps) to 3.748%, down one bps to 3.73% at the latest."
- According to FXStreet on Wednesday, 30 November, "Also, the market’s sluggish moves, as signaled by the inactive S&P 500 Futures and mixed moves in Asia, not to forget sticky US Treasury bond yields, challenge USD/INR momentum traders."
- According to FXStreet on Wednesday, 30 November, "On a broader front, inactive S&P 500 Futures and sticky US Treasury bond yields challenge the market sentiment. "
More news about NYSE FANG (NYFANG).