(VIANEWS) – NYSE FANG (NYFANG) is currently on bullish momentum. At 08:08 EST on Tuesday, 14 September, NYSE FANG (NYFANG) is at 7,433.37, 7.85% up since the last session’s close.
NYSE FANG Range
Concerning NYSE FANG’s daily highs and lows, it’s 19.82% up from its trailing 30 days low of $6,203.79 and 0.29% up from its trailing 30 days high of $7,412.07.
Concerning NYSE FANG’s yearly highs and lows, it’s 1.18% up from its 52-week low and 0.29% up from its 52-week high.
News about S&P 500
- According to Bloomberg Quint on Sunday, 12 September, "Saudi Arabian stocks led decline in the Middle Eastern equities markets on Sunday triggered by concern over the strength of U.S. stock markets after the S&P 500 fell for five straight days. "
- According to Business Insider on Saturday, 11 September, "What happened to bitcoin today could quite easily happen to the S&P 500 any day," Goodman said on Tuesday, when the crypto plunged 17%. ", "He said there’s a "fair chance" the S&P 500 drops 25% drop "at some point soon," adding that there doesn’t necessarily have to be a trigger. "
- According to CNBC on Sunday, 12 September, "U.S. stock index futures were modestly higher during overnight trading on Sunday as the S&P 500 comes off its longest daily losing streak since February. "
- According to The Wall Street Journal on Sunday, 12 September, "With the S&P 500 already hitting 54 records through Thursday this year-the most during that period since 1995-several analysts said that they believe there is a growing possibility of a pullback or, at the least, flatter returns."
- According to Business Insider on Sunday, 12 September, "The Dow shed 271.68 points or 0.78 percent to finish at 34,607.72, while the NASDAQ lost 132.81 points or 0.87 percent to end at 15,115.49 and the S&P 500 fell 34.70 points or 0.77 percent to close at 4,458.58. "
More news about NYSE FANG (NYFANG).