(VIANEWS) – Oasis Network (ROSE-USD) cryptocurrency is currently on bullish momentum by 80.03% in the last 30 days. At 11:15 EST on Tuesday, 18 January, Oasis Network (ROSE-USD) is at $0.4725.
Today’s last reported volume for Oasis Network is 379001089, 236.08% above its average volume of 112770394.78.
All-Time High and Low
Oasis Network’s current value is at $0.47, 20.73% below its all-time high of $0.6 on Saturday, 15 January.
Oasis Network’s current value is at $0.47, 1379.4% above its all time low of $0.6 on Thursday, 26 November.
Market Cap and Supply
Oasis Network’s current market cap is at 1648785872. The total supply is 10,000,000,000.00, maximum supply is 10,000,000,000.00, and the circulating supply is 3,490,000,000.00.
Oasis Network (ROSE-USD) Range
Concerning Oasis Network’s daily highs and lows, it’s 96.87% up from its trailing 30 days low of $0.2400 and 19.92% down from its trailing 30 days high of $0.5900.
Currently, Oasis Network (ROSE-USD) has 119930 Twitter followers and 7585 Reddit subscribers.
Oasis Network’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current intraday variation average was 6.60%, 2.56%, and 6.46%, respectively.
Oasis Network’s highest amplitude of average volatility was 9.50% (last week), 6.75% (last month), and 6.46% (last quarter), respectively.
News about Bitcoin
- Bitcoin resuming push higher, has drawn major line in the sand at $40k: experts. According to Benzinga on Saturday, 15 January, "You want to own things that are much more sensitive to value, much more sensitive to global growth and cyclical, and that’s why I don’t think crypto and Bitcoin are going to do great over the next three to six months.", "Meanwhile, Macro Strategist at Fidelity Jurrien Timmertweeted that Bitcoin may have found a new level of support that’s 33% higher than previously believed."
- Bitcoin options shift has some bulls calling $40,000 the bottom. According to Bloomberg Quint on Saturday, 15 January, "You want to own things that are much more sensitive to value, much more sensitive to global growth and cyclicals, and that’s why I don’t think crypto and Bitcoin are going to really do great over the next three to six months.", "Jonathan Padilla, co-founder of Snickerdoodle Labs, a blockchain company focused on data privacy, expects Bitcoin to hit that level by the end of 2022, and also said that $40,000 is likely a floor, given the level of institutional capital he expects to flow into the market this year."
- Bitcoin, ethereum, dogecoin fail to impress: can accumulation by small fishes compensate for the missing whale action?. According to Benzinga on Tuesday, 18 January, "Big Bitcoin accounts were piling on the coins at the beginning of December but the trend stagnated towards the end of month. ", "Even as the pace of Bitcoin accumulation by whales slowed down, smaller BTC accounts or fishes started accumulating since the end of 2021, noted Delphi Digital, in an emailed note."
- Btc/usd forecast: Bitcoin showing signs of stability again – 17 January 2022. According to DailyForex on Monday, 17 January, "The Bitcoin market fell a bit on Friday before turning around and forming a bit of a hammer. ", "Keep in mind that Bitcoin got absolutely slaughtered over the last several months, and it does suggest that perhaps we are going to see a bit of a recovery at this point. "
- 9 star athletes who take salary & endorsement money in Bitcoin: aaron rodgers, klay thompson and more. According to Benzinga on Monday, 17 January, "Andre Iguodala: Golden State Warriors star Andre Iguodala partnered with Cash App to receive a portion of his salary in Bitcoin the same time Thompson did.", "Zap partnered with Okung to convert 50% of this paychecks into Bitcoin behind the scenes."
More news about Oasis Network (ROSE-USD).