(VIANEWS) – Over the last 6 hours, Oasis Network (ROSE-USD) is 21.68% down at 09:15 EST Friday, 24 September which is 1652.52% lower than the last 48 hours average change.
Today’s last reported volume for Oasis Network is 59843034, 84.13% above its average volume of 32499844.65.
Oasis Network’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current volatility was a negative 3.65%, a positive 2.75%, and a positive 5.71%, respectively.
Oasis Network’s current volatility rank, which measures how volatile a financial asset is (variation between the lowest and highest value in a period), was 8.24% (last week), 7.90% (last month), and 5.71% (last quarter), respectively.
Market Cap and Supply
Oasis Network’s current market cap is at 236675556. Total supply is at 10,000,000,000.00, maximum supply is at 10,000,000,000.00, and circulating supply is at 1,500,000,000.00.
Oasis Network (ROSE-USD) Range
Concerning Oasis Network’s daily highs and lows, it’s 1.51% down from its trailing 6 hours low of $0.16 and 17.06% down from its trailing 6 hours high of $0.19.
Currently, Oasis Network (ROSE-USD) has 32829 Twitter followers and 2392 Reddit subscribers.
All TIme High and Low
Oasis Network’s current value is at $0.16 which is 54.57% below its all time high of $0.35 at Tuesday, 7 September.
Oasis Network’s current value is at $0.16 which is 393.85% above its all time low of $0.35 at Thursday, 26 November.
News about Bitcoin
- Bitcoin crashed to $5,402 in error on network backed by quants. According to Bloomberg Quint on Tuesday, 21 September, "A cryptocurrency data network run by some of Wall Street’s biggest players showed a roughly 90% plunge in Bitcoin on Monday, a glitch that didn’t show up on other platforms.", "It’s unclear how widespread any troubles caused by the Bitcoin plunge on Pyth might have been. "
- Did henry ford predict the rise of Bitcoin?. According to Benzinga on Tuesday, 21 September, "Why It’s Important: Bitcoin creatorSatoshi Nakamoto released the white paper for Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC) in 2008 outlining the creation of a currency created from proof-of-work mining."
- Institutional investors are preferring ethereum over Bitcoin, says JPMorgan. According to Business Insider on Friday, 24 September, "Institutional investors are more interested in Ethereum (CRYPTO: ETH) futures than Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC) ones, as per JPMorgan analysts.", "See Also: Ethereum Has Already Surpassed Bitcoin Based On Dollar Holdings: Celsius CEO Alex Mashinsky"
- Here's why Bitcoin, ethereum, dogecoin are crashing all of A sudden. According to Benzinga on Friday, 24 September, "Price Action:The news has sparked a sell-off in the cryptocurrency markets with Bitcoin trading 3.67% lower at $40,068 at press time."
- If you invested $1,000 in Bitcoin 10 years ago, here's how much you'd have now. According to Benzinga on Wednesday, 22 September, "Here’s a look at how an investment in Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC) has done in the last 10 years.", "Investing $1,000 In Bitcoin: Over the years, Bitcoin has gone through many price milestones. "
More news about Oasis Network (ROSE-USD).