(VIANEWS) – Over the last 12 hours, Oasis Network (ROSE-USD) is 23.21% down at 02:15 EST Saturday, 4 December which is 1785.76% lower than the last 48 hours average change.
Today’s last reported volume for Oasis Network is 198098925, 163.95% above its average volume of 75049361.49.
Oasis Network’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current intraday variation average was a negative 1.69%, a positive 2.33%, and a positive 6.85%, respectively.
Oasis Network’s highest amplitude of average volatility was 6.53% (last week), 8.01% (last month), and 6.85% (last quarter), respectively.
Market Cap and Supply
Oasis Network’s current market cap is at 930429839. Total supply is at 10,000,000,000.00, maximum supply is at 10,000,000,000.00, and circulating supply is at 3,490,000,000.00.
Currently, Oasis Network (ROSE-USD) has 85517 Twitter followers and 4759 Reddit subscribers.
All TIme High and Low
Oasis Network’s current value is at $0.27 which is 39.82% below its all time high of $0.45 at Tuesday, 23 November.
Oasis Network’s current value is at $0.27 which is 749.84% above its all time low of $0.45 at Thursday, 26 November.
News about Bitcoin
- Bitcoin, ethereum, dogecoin fail to break out — is crypto market stuck in A cycle or set to 'pump harder and longer?'. According to Benzinga on Friday, 3 December, "Why It Matters: Bitcoin continues to trade below the psychologically important $60,000 mark prompting bullish exuberance from some experts.", "Read Next: Another One Bites The Dust: SEC Rejects WisdomTree’s Bitcoin ETF Application"
- Order food delivery with grubhub to earn free Bitcoin: here's the details. According to Business Insider on Wednesday, 1 December, "What Happened: Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC) rewards company Lolli announced a partnership with food delivery company Grubhub, a unit of Just Eat Takeaway.com. ", "Lolli signed a deal with Krogerlast year to reward shoppers with 1.5% back in Bitcoin on grocery orders for pickup or delivery."
- Bitcoin plunges over 20% in another sign of global market nerves. According to Bloomberg Quint on Saturday, 4 December, "Some leveraged buyers of Bitcoin were flushed out in Saturday’s crash, according to Vijay Ayyar, head of Asia Pacific with crypto exchange Luno in Singapore."
- $875m in Bitcoin was just transferred between 2 wallets. According to Benzinga on Thursday, 2 December, "What happened: $875,910,389.00 worth of Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC) was just moved between 2 anonymous cryptocurrency wallets in a single transaction.", "Since this transaction wasn’t sent to an exchange, it’s unlikely that this Bitcoin whale is looking for liquidity. "
- NFT glee sells out Bitcoin bob nft; Bitcoin trading algorithm inside an NFT now has waiting list and robust secondary market. According to Business Insider on Wednesday, 1 December, "NFTglee has sold out of its Bitcoin trading algorithm, packaged in a ‘built on Bitcoin’ NFT, in record time. ", "About NFTglee: NFTglee specializes in partnerships and collaborations with artists, unique personalities, social media influencers and brands to bring exclusive NFT collections, built on the Bitcoin blockchain, of limited edition, high quality digital and physical art to market."
More news about Oasis Network (ROSE-USD).