(VIANEWS) – Ocean Protocol (OCEAN-USD) cryptocurrency is currently on bullish momentum by 31.16% in the last 24 hours. At 20:05 EST on Tuesday, 30 November, Ocean Protocol (OCEAN-USD) is at $1.3700.
Today’s last reported volume for Ocean Protocol is 248390599, 329.14% above its average volume of 57880250.11.
All-Time High and Low
Ocean Protocol’s current value is at $1.37, 29.65% below its all-time high of $1.93 on Saturday, 10 April.
Ocean Protocol’s current value is at $1.37, 10467.46% above its all time low of $1.93 on Sunday, 11 August.
Market Cap and Supply
Ocean Protocol’s current market cap is 589295925.
Currently, Ocean Protocol (OCEAN-USD) has 135252 Twitter followers and 4001 Reddit subscribers.
Ocean Protocol’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current intraday variation average was 2.21%, 1.47%, and 4.73%, respectively.
Ocean Protocol’s highest amplitude of average volatility was 6.61% (last week), 5.45% (last month), and 4.73% (last quarter), respectively.
News about Bitcoin
- Bitcoin depot® named to university of Georgia alumni association's 2022 bulldog 100 list. According to Benzinga on Monday, 29 November, "Through a strong network of thousands of crypto ATMs, Bitcoin Depot enables users to buy Bitcoin, Litecoin, and Ethereum instantly. ", "To learn more about Bitcoin Depot or to find a full list of cryptocurrency ATM locations, visit www.bitcoindepot.com."
- Btc/usd forecast: Bitcoin unravels with other markets – 29 November 2021. According to DailyForex on Monday, 29 November, "It is obvious now that the $60,000 level is a barrier that will continue to attract a lot of attention in and of itself, and if we can break above there then I think Bitcoin will continue to take off to the upside. "
- Bitcoin stages bounceback following brutal black-Friday selloff. According to Bloomberg Quint on Monday, 29 November, "The session’s decline saw Bitcoin drop 20% below a record high notched earlier in November, which for many strategists showcases the coin’s tendency to closely track moves of the broader stock market.", "It highlights that Bitcoin is a risk-on/risk-off asset," said Matt Maley, chief market strategist for Miller Tabak + Co."
- Bitcoin, ethereum rebound from weekend plunge, moving past omicron Covid-19 variant concerns, dogecoin, shiba inu follow course. According to Benzinga on Monday, 29 November, "Major coins, including Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC), showed strength Sunday evening as the global cryptocurrency market cap rose 3.65% to $2.56 trillion.", "Read Next: Popular Crypto Trader Michaël Van De Poppe Say Bitcoin Bull Run Is Not Over"
- Bitcoin up more than 4% in 24 hours. According to Benzinga on Monday, 29 November, "The chart below compares the price movement and volatility for Bitcoin over the past 24 hours (left) to its price movement over the past week (right). ", "If you are interested in purchasing Bitcoin or want to learn more about it, follow this link to Benzinga Money. "
More news about Ocean Protocol (OCEAN-USD).