(VIANEWS) – OKB (OKB-USD) Cryptocurrency is currently on bullish momentum by 25.35% in the last 24 hours. At 13:12 EST on Wednesday, 20 October, OKB (OKB-USD) is at $24.7100.
Today’s last reported volume for OKB is 1096438111, 117.64% above its average volume of 503775085.2.
All-Time High and Low
OKB’s current value is at $24.71, 44.51% below its all-time high of $44.01 on Monday, 3 May.
OKB’s current value is at $24.71, 4105.7% above its all time low of $44.01 on Monday, 14 January.
Market Cap and Supply
OKB’s current market cap is 6473367518.
Currently, OKB (OKB-USD) has 565435 Twitter followers.
OKB’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current volatility was 3.20%, 0.34%, and 4.15%, respectively.
OKB’s current volatility rank, which measures how volatile a financial asset is (variation between the lowest and highest value in a period), was 4.35% (last week), 4.21% (last month), and 4.15% (last quarter), respectively.
Crypto Price Classification
According to the stochastic oscillator, a useful indicator of overbought and oversold conditions, OKB’s crypto is considered to be oversold (<=20).
News about Bitcoin
- S&P 500 retakes 4,500 and rises for fifth straight session to clinch longest win streak in 2 months; Bitcoin ETF rises. According to MarketWatch on Tuesday, 19 October, "The ProShares Bitcoin Strategy ETF closed up 4.7% as bitcoin prices trading near an all-time high around $65,000. "
- Overnight traders get access to Bitcoin ETF on blue ocean system. According to Bloomberg Quint on Tuesday, 19 October, "Grayscale Investments LLC has filed an application to convert the world’s biggest Bitcoin fund into an ETF.", "Investors looking to trade ProShares Bitcoin Strategy ETF outside of regular U.S. market hours can do so exclusively on Blue Ocean Technologies’ new alternative-trading platform."
- U.S. oil fund shows challenge facing Bitcoin futures etfs: chart. According to Bloomberg Quint on Tuesday, 19 October, "U.S. exchange-traded funds investing in Bitcoin futures may struggle to track the digital currency’s performance over time, if past precedents are any guide. "
- Proshares Bitcoin strategy ETF trades off its highs but rising in Tuesday debut on the NYSE. According to MarketWatch on Tuesday, 19 October, "The ProShares Bitcoin Strategy ETF was trading higher Tuesday morning, but off its opening highs, in its debut on the New York Stock Exchange, marking a milestone for the nascent crypto sector. "
- You can already trade Bitcoin futures through a commodity ETF. According to Bloomberg Quint on Monday, 18 October, "The actively managed WisdomTree Enhanced Commodity Strategy Fund, ticker GCC, has added a roughly 3% allocation to cash-settled Bitcoin futures traded on the Chicago Mercantile Exchange, the money manager said. ", "The crypto world is abuzz over the idea of an exchange-traded fund that tracks Bitcoin futures. "
More news about OKB (OKB-USD).