(VIANEWS) – OKB (OKB-USD) Cryptocurrency is currently on bullish momentum by 59.06% in the last 7 days. At 08:10 EST on Sunday, 24 October, OKB (OKB-USD) is at $25.6100.
Today’s last reported volume for OKB is 724291015, 37.91% above its average volume of 525168427.57.
All-Time High and Low
OKB’s current value is at $25.61, 42.05% below its all-time high of $44.01 on Monday, 3 May.
OKB’s current value is at $25.61, 4292.18% above its all time low of $44.01 on Monday, 14 January.
Market Cap and Supply
OKB’s current market cap is 6764634361.
OKB (OKB-USD) Range
Concerning OKB’s daily highs and lows, it’s 60.56% up from its trailing 7 days low of $15.9500 and 11.51% down from its trailing 7 days high of $28.9400.
Currently, OKB (OKB-USD) has 568344 Twitter followers.
OKB’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current volatility was 6.67%, 1.58%, and 4.44%, respectively.
OKB’s current volatility rank, which measures how volatile a financial asset is (variation between the lowest and highest value in a period), was 9.14% (last week), 5.11% (last month), and 4.44% (last quarter), respectively.
Crypto Price Classification
According to the stochastic oscillator, a useful indicator of overbought and oversold conditions, OKB’s crypto is considered to be oversold (<=20).
News about Bitcoin
- First Bitcoin ETF is already in danger of breaching a limit on futures contracts. According to Bloomberg Quint on Thursday, 21 October, "The ETF is forced to obtain Bitcoin price exposure at higher and higher prices as it goes further out on the futures curve.", "The experience with BITO may pressure the Securities and Exchange Commission to speed up approval of funds that hold Bitcoin directly, Balchunas said."
- Why cathie wood isn't buying the first Bitcoin futures ETF. According to Benzinga on Thursday, 21 October, "Last week, the investment management firm filed for a Bitcoin Futures ETF alongside Switzerland-based ETF issuer 21Shares.", "If approved, theARK 21Shares Bitcoin Futures Strategy ETFwould trade under the tickerARKA and actively track exchange-traded BTC futures traded on commodity exchanges such as the Chicago Mercantile Exchange."
- Anthony scaramucci on why Bitcoin surged to new all-time highs and where it's headed next. According to Benzinga on Friday, 22 October, "BTC Price Action: Bitcoin was down 3.14% at $61,482 over a 24-hour period at time of publication.", "There were seminal things that happened this week in addition to the Bitcoin futures ETF," Scaramucci said Friday on CNBC’s "Squawk Box."
- Proshares Bitcoin strategy ETF news and forecast: Bitcoin record sees BITO lift off. According to FXStreet on Thursday, 21 October, "BITO debuted on the NYSE exchange on Tuesday, and Bitcoin broke above $66,600 on Wednesday.", "BITO then rallied nicely on Tuesday and Wednesday as Bitcoin itself took off for all-time highs. "
- Bitcoin hit 2 milestones this week. 2 experts break down why investing in a futures-based crypto ETF isn't smarter than directly buying Bitcoin.. According to Business Insider on Sunday, 24 October, "The asset set a new all-time high above $66,000 on Wednesday, a day after the ProShares Bitcoin Strategy ETF – the first of its kind – launched on the New York Stock Exchange."
More news about OKB (OKB-USD).