(VIANEWS) – OKB (OKB-USD) Cryptocurrency is currently on bullish momentum by 28.29% in the last 24 hours. At 21:10 EST on Tuesday, 19 October, OKB (OKB-USD) is at $20.8900.
Today’s last reported volume for OKB is 712683717, 41.84% above its average volume of 502432853.02.
All-Time High and Low
OKB’s current value is at $20.89, 54.35% below its all-time high of $44.01 on Monday, 3 May.
OKB’s current value is at $20.89, 3359.75% above its all time low of $44.01 on Monday, 14 January.
Market Cap and Supply
OKB’s current market cap is 5323570029.
Currently, OKB (OKB-USD) has 563317 Twitter followers.
OKB’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current volatility was 3.20%, 0.34%, and 4.15%, respectively.
OKB’s current volatility rank, which measures how volatile a financial asset is (variation between the lowest and highest value in a period), was 4.35% (last week), 4.21% (last month), and 4.15% (last quarter), respectively.
Crypto Price Classification
According to the stochastic oscillator, a useful indicator of overbought and oversold conditions, OKB’s crypto is considered to be oversold (<=20).
News about Bitcoin
- Bitcoin basis trade is 'back on': what you need to know. According to Benzinga on Tuesday, 19 October, "Price Action: Bitcoin was trading at $63,361 Tuesday afternoon, gaining 2.27% over 24 hours.", "The Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC) basis trade, or "the closest thing to a risk-free bet in cryptocurrency," is back, on according to a Mondayreport from Bloomberg."
- Proshares Bitcoin strategy ETF trades off its highs but rising in Tuesday debut on the NYSE. According to MarketWatch on Tuesday, 19 October, "The ProShares Bitcoin Strategy ETF was trading higher Tuesday morning, but off its opening highs, in its debut on the New York Stock Exchange, marking a milestone for the nascent crypto sector. "
- Bitcoin bounces back, and our top crypto name bounces with it. A hedged bet on both making new highs.. According to Benzinga on Monday, 18 October, "With Bitcoin finally regaining the $60,000 level last week, it’s worth remembering where it was last spring.", "We mentioned Marathon Digital here at the time ("A Hedged Bet On A Bitcoin Bottom")."
- Bitcoin extends climb above $60,000 threshold on imminent ETF approval. According to Business Insider on Monday, 18 October, "When these futures-based ETFs are given the green light, the market will soon turn their attention to both Ethereum ETFs and, more importantly, cash-based Bitcoin ETFs. ", "If the latter gets approval, there will likely be repeated fresh Bitcoin highs over the coming months," he said in a note."
- Day-trader ‘btfd’ mantra inspires ticker for planned Bitcoin ETF. According to Bloomberg Quint on Tuesday, 19 October, "The ProShares Bitcoin Strategy ETF (BITO) will be the first when it debuts on Tuesday.", "The arrival of Bitcoin ETFs in Canada showed that first movers may enjoy a considerable advantage, even with just days between launches, so it seems Valkyrie may be looking to draw attention to its own offering."
More news about OKB (OKB-USD).