(VIANEWS) – OMG Network (OMG-USD) Cryptocurrency is currently on bearish momentum by 30.08% in the last 7 days. At 12:10 EST on Sunday, 14 November, OMG Network (OMG-USD) is at $11.6500.
Today’s last reported volume for OMG Network is 591158834, 27.29% below its average volume of 813142083.74.
All-Time High and Low
OMG Network’s current value is at $11.65, 54.37% below its all-time high of $25.62 on Saturday, 13 January.
OMG Network’s current value is at $11.65, 3231.45% above its all time low of $25.62 on Friday, 13 March.
Market Cap and Supply
OMG Network’s current market cap is at 1633086210. The total supply is 140,245,398.25, maximum supply is 140,245,398.25, and the circulating supply is 140,245,398.25.
Currently, OMG Network (OMG-USD) has 4930 Twitter followers and 6208 Reddit subscribers.
As of now, on Github, there are 61 forks, 106 stars, and 22 subscribers.
OMG Network’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current volatility was 1.20%, 1.11%, and 5.17%, respectively.
OMG Network’s current volatility rank, which measures how volatile a financial asset is (variation between the lowest and highest value in a period), was 4.87% (last week), 3.64% (last month), and 5.17% (last quarter), respectively.
Crypto Price Classification
According to the stochastic oscillator, a useful indicator of overbought and oversold conditions, OMG Network’s crypto is considered to be overbought (>=80).
News about Bitcoin
- Bitcoin, ethereum lead crypto lower after all-time highs, dogecoin, shiba inu tumble — could sky-high inflation numbers spark another rally?. According to Benzinga on Thursday, 11 November, "Inflation has been construed as a positive for Bitcoin by experts such Carl Icahn, who noted that "If inflation gets rampant, I guess [Bitcoin] does have value" last month.", "Major coins traded in the red on Wednesday as the global cryptocurrency market cap fell 3.69% to $2.79 trillion, with Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC) down 3.23% at $64,676.43 over 24 hours."
- Indonesian religious authority forbids crypto for muslims: Bitcoin features uncertainty, wagering and harm. According to Benzinga on Thursday, 11 November, "What Happened:Indonesia’s National Religious Council ruled Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are haram, meaning that they are banned for Muslims, according to a Thursday Bloombergreport. "
- Customers can reload Starbucks card with Bitcoin and ethereum as coffeehouse explores 'tokenizing stars'. According to Benzinga on Thursday, 11 November, "What Else: Starbucks customers in El Salvador can make purchases directly with Bitcoin at outlets of the coffeehouse in the region, thanks to the nation’s Bitcoin Law, which came into effect on Sept.7.", "Price Action: At press time, Bitcoin was trading at $64,800, down 5.47% in the last 24 hours. "
- Bitcoin leads crypto market recovery ahead of taproot upgrade: what you need to know. According to Benzinga on Saturday, 13 November, "From Monday’s peak, Bitcoin slipped to a trough of 62,333.91 on Friday, a peak-trough decline of about 8%. ", "The Bitcoin Price Action: The recent run-up in Bitcoin began in late September and a steep rally ensued. "
- Bitcoin: record heights remain firmly in sights for traders – 11 November 2021. According to DailyForex on Thursday, 11 November, "The ability of Bitcoin to move in large increments is widely known and as BTC/USD swims within its record heights, traders should keep in mind the nature of this volatile speculative asset.", "After creating a new apex, Bitcoin has slid with an almost calm manner and has been able to sustain the upper realms of its long-term price band. "
More news about OMG Network (OMG-USD).