(VIANEWS) – Over the last 12 hours, Orbs (ORBS) (ORBS-USD) is 26.41% down at 07:11 EST Saturday, 4 December which is 2017.46% lower than the last 48 hours average change.
Today’s last reported volume for Orbs (ORBS) is 20750024, 21.23% above its average volume of 17116185.92.
Orbs (ORBS)’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current intraday variation average was a negative 0.92%, a negative 0.16%, and a positive 3.45%, respectively.
Orbs (ORBS)’s highest amplitude of average volatility was 2.32% (last week), 2.47% (last month), and 3.45% (last quarter), respectively.
Market Cap and Supply
Orbs (ORBS)’s current market cap is at 252108512
Currently, Orbs (ORBS) (ORBS-USD) has 48687 Twitter followers.
All TIme High and Low
Orbs (ORBS)’s current value is at $0.09 which is 75.68% below its all time high of $0.36 at Tuesday, 16 March.
Orbs (ORBS)’s current value is at $0.09 which is 1768.69% above its all time low of $0.36 at Friday, 20 December.
News about Bitcoin
- Convicted silk road founder, an early Bitcoin adopter, generates commotion with NFT drop. According to Benzinga on Wednesday, 1 December, "Price Action: Bitcoin is up almost 0.5% during the past 24 hours, trading at $57,149.51 at press time.", "A popular cryptocurrency influencer who goes by the name of CryptoCobain lauded the NFT auction and noted that Ulbricht has done more for Bitcoin than "all of the laser eye cult combined."
- Ethereum outshines Bitcoin, shiba inu leaves dogecoin in the dust — are we in for an 'explosive' alt season?. According to Benzinga on Wednesday, 1 December, "Meanwhile, Bitcoin technicals appear to be healthy and it maybe on its way to retest the all-time high, noted Marcus Sotiriou, a sales trader at GlobalBlock, a United Kingdom-based digital asset broker.", "Why It Matters: Ethereum and a number of other altcoins outperformed Bitcoin over 24 hours building up buzz around them."
- Bitcoin has surpassed PayPal in transaction volume and could leave behind Mastercard 'in time' too, says Intelligence firm. According to Benzinga on Wednesday, 1 December, "Read Next: Bitcoin On Track To Settle $45 Trillion In 2021, Quadruple Visa’s Volume: Ark Invest", "Price Action: Bitcoin is down 0.3% during the past 24 hours, trading at $56,812.70 at press time."
- Sec’s gensler doubles down on concerns about spot Bitcoin etfs. According to Bloomberg Quint on Friday, 3 December, "Last month, the SEC rejected a proposal by VanEck to operate a Bitcoin ETF on Cboe Global Markets Inc. Gensler has said that while he’s comfortable with futures-based ETFs because Bitcoin futures trade on highly regulated exchanges, that’s not the case with physical Bitcoin. ", "In response to questions from Pat Toomey, the top Republican on the Senate Banking Committee, Gensler reiterated his concerns about the lack of regulatory oversight of Bitcoin and potential for fraud and manipulation. "
- Bitcoin bull anthony scaramucci says this crypto project could 'potentially flip ethereum'. According to Benzinga on Thursday, 2 December, "The longtime Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC) bull has repeatedly touted his $100,000 price target by year’s end, but he offered a new crypto prediction Thursday on CNBC."
More news about Orbs (ORBS) (ORBS-USD).