(VIANEWS) – OriginTrail (TRAC-USD) cryptocurrency is currently on bearish momentum by 38.69% in the last 7 days. At 20:20 EST on Wednesday, 23 February, OriginTrail (TRAC-USD) is at $0.4262.
Today’s last reported volume for OriginTrail is 1402166, 81.54% below its average volume of 7596835.93.
All-Time High and Low
OriginTrail’s current value is at $0.43, 87.71% below its all-time high of $3.5 on Wednesday, 3 November.
OriginTrail’s current value is at $0.43, 11079.88% above its all time low of $3.5 on Friday, 13 March.
Market Cap and Supply
OriginTrail’s current market cap is 158145877.
OriginTrail (TRAC-USD) Range
Regarding OriginTrail’s daily highs and lows, it’s 3.94% up from its trailing 7 days low of $0.4100 and 37.33% down from its trailing 7 days high of $0.6800.
Currently, OriginTrail (TRAC-USD) has 43312 Twitter followers and 11791 Reddit subscribers.
As of now, on Github, there are 42 forks, 142 stars, and 31 subscribers.
OriginTrail’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current intraday variation average was a negative 5.60%, a negative 0.46%, and a positive 5.65%, respectively.
OriginTrail’s highest amplitude of average volatility was 5.60% (last week), 5.88% (last month), and 5.65% (last quarter), respectively.
Crypto Price Classification
According to the stochastic oscillator, a useful indicator of overbought and oversold conditions, OriginTrail’s crypto is considered to be overbought (>=80).
News about Bitcoin
- Intel's energy-efficient Bitcoin miner lags behind competitors hashing power: report. According to Benzinga on Tuesday, 22 February, "What Happened: In a virtual presentation at theIEEE International Solid-State Circuits Conference (ISSCC) 2022, Intel said its Bonanza Mine (BMZ) system is an ultra-low voltage energy-efficient Bitcoin mining application-specific integrated circuit (ASIC).", "Last week, Intel revealed that Jack Dorsey’s Block Inc (NASDAQ:SQ) and Bitcoin miner Argo Blockchain ADR (NASDAQ:ARBK) would be the first customers for its Bitcoin mining system."
- Where can I spend my Bitcoin?. According to Benzinga on Monday, 21 February, "The company started accepting digital currencies in 2014, becoming one of the first major retailers to include Bitcoin as a payment method. ", "Microsoft (NASDAQ:MSFT): Microsoft became an early adopter of Bitcoin in 2014 when it began accepting the cryptocurrency as payment for games, apps and other digital content for platforms like Windows Phone and Xbox. "
- Location, location, location? some Bitcoin miners might be making costly mistakes due to this one surprising reason. According to Benzinga on Monday, 21 February, "With Bitcoin (BTC) mining taking off in the U.S. and Canada after the collapse of China’s mining industry, some major players have made a costly miscalculation amid the gold rush. ", "One application-specific integrated circuit (ASIC) - advanced machines used to perform the calculations necessary for the Bitcoin network - operates at about 80 decibels, the equivalent of a vacuum cleaner. "
- According to CNBC on Wednesday, 23 February, "We’re looking for Bitcoin to get back to 30,000 and then break below there and we continue to expect gold will make a new all-time high."
- Someone just sent 1,000 Bitcoin onto gemini. According to Benzinga on Tuesday, 22 February, "What happened: An anonymous cryptocurrency wallet holding $38,146,010 of Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC) just transferred their funds onto Gemini. ", "It’s likely that this Bitcoin whale is planning either on selling Bitcoin or trading it for other altcoins."
More news about OriginTrail (TRAC-USD).