(VIANEWS) – OriginTrail (TRAC-USD) cryptocurrency is currently on bullish momentum by 57.21% in the last 24 hours. At 11:20 EST on Tuesday, 22 March, OriginTrail (TRAC-USD) is at $0.7123.
Today’s last reported volume for OriginTrail is 19494479, 175.7% above its average volume of 7070670.01.
All-Time High and Low
OriginTrail’s current value is at $0.71, 79.35% below its all-time high of $3.5 on Wednesday, 3 November.
OriginTrail’s current value is at $0.71, 18683.7% above its all time low of $3.5 on Friday, 13 March.
Market Cap and Supply
OriginTrail’s current market cap is 266659850.
OriginTrail (TRAC-USD) Range
Regarding OriginTrail’s daily highs and lows, it’s 58.29% up from its trailing 24 hours low of $0.4500 and 0.32% up from its trailing 24 hours high of $0.7100.
Currently, OriginTrail (TRAC-USD) has 43329 Twitter followers and 11808 Reddit subscribers.
As of now, on Github, there are 47 forks, 147 stars, and 34 subscribers.
OriginTrail’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current intraday variation average was 3.33%, 0.04%, and 5.38%, respectively.
OriginTrail’s highest amplitude of average volatility was 4.17% (last week), 4.17% (last month), and 5.38% (last quarter), respectively.
Crypto Price Classification
According to the stochastic oscillator, a useful indicator of overbought and oversold conditions, OriginTrail’s crypto is considered to be oversold (<=20).
News about Bitcoin
- Bitcoin breaks the 42k barrier. According to Benzinga on Saturday, 19 March, "The chart below compares the price movement and volatility for Bitcoin over the past 24 hours (left) to its price movement over the past week (right). "
- Tom brady wants Bitcoin donated to charity of choice of 'final' touchdown ball buyer. According to Benzinga on Saturday, 19 March, "Now, Brady wants the FTX cryptocurrency exchange to donate Bitcoin to any charity chosen by the unlucky buyer of the ball from Brady’s "final" touchdown.", "Hey @FTX_Official …could we donate a Bitcoin to the charity of this person’s choice?! "
- Bitcoin supply on exchanges drops to lowest level since December 2018. According to Benzinga on Sunday, 20 March, "Santiment also points out that therecent price spike in BTC was triggered by a cascade of short sellers being liquidated as the value of Bitcoin moved higher, triggering a short squeeze.", "As of March 17, the total supply of Bitcoin on crypto exchanges was only 10.25% of its total supply or 1,946,069.41 BTC."
- Bitcoin bulls point to supply at three-year low as malaise lingers. According to Bloomberg Quint on Monday, 21 March, "The supply of Bitcoin in private wallets across exchanges has reached a three-year low, according to data compiled by Glassnode. ", "Another is that as long as Bitcoin dawdles below $47,000 — a break-even point for many new investors — it will remain stuck within its tight range because short-term traders will sell at every rally."
- Bitcoin lookalikes are soaring this week: what's going on?. According to Benzinga on Tuesday, 22 March, "The funding would be used to build a cross-blockchain NFT platform on the Bitcoin SV blockchain, according to Rad.", "Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC) doppelgangers are soaring this week, with Bitcoin Cash (CRYPTO: BCH), Bitcoin SV (CRYPTO: BSV) and Bitcoin Gold (BCG) all witnessing spikes."
More news about OriginTrail (TRAC-USD).