(VIANEWS) – OriginTrail (TRAC-USD) cryptocurrency is currently on bullish momentum by 30.59% in the last 6 hours. At 20:20 EST on Monday, 21 March, OriginTrail (TRAC-USD) is at $0.6050.
Today’s last reported volume for OriginTrail is 5782855, 18.16% below its average volume of 7066296.65.
All-Time High and Low
OriginTrail’s current value is at $0.6, 81.7% below its all-time high of $3.5 on Wednesday, 3 November.
OriginTrail’s current value is at $0.6, 16550.44% above its all time low of $3.5 on Friday, 13 March.
Market Cap and Supply
OriginTrail’s current market cap is 229767365.
OriginTrail (TRAC-USD) Range
Concerning OriginTrail’s daily highs and lows, it’s 31.51% up from its trailing 6 hours low of $0.4600 and 0.83% up from its trailing 6 hours high of $0.6000.
Currently, OriginTrail (TRAC-USD) has 43329 Twitter followers and 11805 Reddit subscribers.
As of now, on Github, there are 47 forks, 147 stars, and 34 subscribers.
OriginTrail’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current intraday variation average was a positive 1.22%, a negative 0.42%, and a positive 5.33%, respectively.
OriginTrail’s highest amplitude of average volatility was 3.40% (last week), 3.90% (last month), and 5.33% (last quarter), respectively.
Crypto Price Classification
According to the stochastic oscillator, a useful indicator of overbought and oversold conditions, OriginTrail’s crypto is considered to be oversold (<=20).
News about Bitcoin
- This solar company's 5-year return makes Bitcoin, Tesla, disney, Apple, Microsoft, ford, and Alibaba look trifling. According to Benzinga on Sunday, 20 March, "Since March 2017, Enphase Energy stock’s 5-year return has outperformed several of the world’s most popular cryptocurrencies, along with EV, entertainment and tech stocks: Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC), Tesla Inc (NASDAQ:TSLA), Walt Disney Co (NYSE:DIS), Apple Inc (NASDAQ:AAPL), Microsoft Corporation (NASDAQ:MSFT), Ford Motor Company (NYSE:F) and Alibaba Group Holding Ltd - ADR (NYSE:BABA)."
- Bitcoin bulls point to supply at three-year low as malaise lingers. According to Bloomberg Quint on Monday, 21 March, "The supply of Bitcoin in private wallets across exchanges has reached a three-year low, according to data compiled by Glassnode. ", "Another is that as long as Bitcoin dawdles below $47,000 — a break-even point for many new investors — it will remain stuck within its tight range because short-term traders will sell at every rally."
- Bitcoin breaks the 42k barrier. According to Benzinga on Saturday, 19 March, "The chart below compares the price movement and volatility for Bitcoin over the past 24 hours (left) to its price movement over the past week (right). "
- Someone just sent $42m in Bitcoin onto gemini. According to Benzinga on Monday, 21 March, "What happened: An anonymous cryptocurrency wallet holding $42,235,802 of Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC) just transferred their funds onto Gemini. ", "It’s likely that this Bitcoin whale is planning either on selling Bitcoin or trading it for other altcoins."
- Ether outperforms Bitcoin as excitement builds for software upgrade. According to Bloomberg Quint on Monday, 21 March, "Ether is outperforming its better-known-rival Bitcoin once again as optimism over a long-sought update that promises to reduce the carbon footprint of the world’s most-used blockchain appears to be getting closer to fruition."
More news about OriginTrail (TRAC-USD).