(VIANEWS) – OriginTrail (TRAC-USD) cryptocurrency is currently on bullish momentum by 55.73% in the last 14 days. At 14:20 EST on Saturday, 26 March, OriginTrail (TRAC-USD) is at $0.6494.
Today’s last reported volume for OriginTrail is 2557888, 63.95% below its average volume of 7096733.68.
All-Time High and Low
OriginTrail’s current value is at $0.65, 80.72% below its all-time high of $3.5 on Wednesday, 3 November.
OriginTrail’s current value is at $0.65, 17439.1% above its all time low of $3.5 on Friday, 13 March.
Market Cap and Supply
OriginTrail’s current market cap is 239508215.
OriginTrail (TRAC-USD) Range
Concerning OriginTrail’s daily highs and lows, it’s 1.46% up from its trailing 14 days low of $0.6400 and 1.61% down from its trailing 14 days high of $0.6600.
Currently, OriginTrail (TRAC-USD) has 43568 Twitter followers and 11834 Reddit subscribers.
As of now, on Github, there are 47 forks, 148 stars, and 33 subscribers.
OriginTrail’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current intraday variation average was 9.80%, 2.37%, and 6.27%, respectively.
OriginTrail’s highest amplitude of average volatility was 16.11% (last week), 6.81% (last month), and 6.27% (last quarter), respectively.
News about Bitcoin
- Btc/usd forecast: Bitcoin approaches the 200 day EMA – 25 March 2022. According to DailyForex on Friday, 25 March, "That is an area that I think is going to continue to be difficult, but if we get a close above all of that, it is likely that the Bitcoin market will continue to go higher.", "That has been the pattern with Bitcoin and other crypto markets for a long time now, and therefore it is likely to try to repeat. "
- Bitcoin whale just transferred $85m worth of BTC onto coinbase. According to Benzinga on Thursday, 24 March, "What happened: An anonymous cryptocurrency wallet holding $85,634,451 of Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC) just transferred their funds onto Coinbase. ", "It’s likely that this Bitcoin whale is planning either on selling Bitcoin or trading it for other altcoins."
- Bitcoin hits 3-week high while breaking out of trading range. According to Bloomberg Quint on Thursday, 24 March, "A Russian official mentioned Bitcoin when talking about what currencies the nation might accept as payment for oil and other resources during a press conference, CoinDesk reported."
- Is Tesla still plugged into Bitcoin?. According to Benzinga on Friday, 25 March, "While the regulatory forces mentioned above have helped to suppress any upside in digital assets, the largest contributor in the price crash of Bitcoin is the about-face that Musk, and by association Tesla, pulled for its support of Bitcoin. ", "After reaching an all-time high of $67.5K in November, the price of Bitcoin is now hovering around $40K since the start of the year. "
- Bitcoin, ethereum, dogecoin firmly in the green: russia's 'oil for Bitcoin plan' gives crypto A boost but analyst unsure of long-term impact. According to Benzinga on Friday, 25 March, "Bitcoin did get a boost after a Russian lawmaker hinted that they could suggest Bitcoin for oil payments," said OANDA Senior Market Analyst Edward Moya.", "The Chair of Russia’s Duma Pavel Zavalny said Thursday that Bitcoin was under consideration as an alternative payment method for Russia’s energy exports, according to a report from CNBC."
More news about OriginTrail (TRAC-USD).