(VIANEWS) – Over the last 4 hours, OriginTrail (TRAC-USD) is 21.37% down at 17:22 EST Tuesday, 21 September which is 1654.82% lower than the last 48 hours average change.
Today’s last reported volume for OriginTrail is 4362356, 193.53% above its average volume of 1486153.33.
OriginTrail’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current volatility was 5.17%, 1.13%, and 5.71%, respectively.
OriginTrail’s current volatility rank, which measures how volatile a financial asset is (variation between the lowest and highest value in a period), was 11.87% (last week), 6.43% (last month), and 5.71% (last quarter), respectively.
Market Cap and Supply
OriginTrail’s current market cap is at 149641848
Currently, OriginTrail (TRAC-USD) has 35904 Twitter followers and 9339 Reddit subscribers.
As of now, on Github, there are 28 forks, 116 stars, and 29 subscribers.
All TIme High and Low
OriginTrail’s current value is at $0.39 which is 54.04% below its all time high of $0.9 at Wednesday, 17 March.
OriginTrail’s current value is at $0.39 which is 10647.29% above its all time low of $0.9 at Friday, 13 March.
Crypto Price Classification
According to the stochastic oscillator, a useful indicator of overbought and oversold conditions, OriginTrail’s crypto is considered to be oversold (<=20).
News about Bitcoin
- Anonymous Bitcoin founder commemorated in budapest with bronze featureless statue. According to Business Insider on Saturday, 18 September, "The year after that, Nakamoto completely disappeared from the web, saying in an email to a Bitcoin Core developer he had "moved on to other things.", "The search for Nakamoto’s identity is as old as the Bitcoin currency itself and remains shrouded in mystery and speculation."
- Bitcoin falls below $43,000 as global market rout infects crypto. According to Bloomberg Quint on Monday, 20 September, "The nation recently adopted Bitcoin as legal tender in a controversial move that met with technical glitches and protests.", "El Salvador’s enthusiastic adoption of Bitcoin is one of the reasons why prices have been trending higher and recently hit a four-month high. "
- 5 key headlines you May have missed from this weekend: hang seng crash, El Salvador Bitcoin buy, litecoin growth, Apple ios15 update, Netflix at emmys. According to Benzinga on Monday, 20 September, "Litecoin Wallet Activity Growth Surpasses Dogecoin: In other news from the cryptocurrency sector, Litecoin (CRYPTO: LTC) has surpassed Dogecoin (CRYPTO: DOGE), Bitcoin Cash (CRYPTO: BCH) and Cardano (CRYPTO: ADA) in terms of the number of active addresses on the network.", "El Salvador Buys Bitcoin Dip: El Salvador, the first country in the world to adopt Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC) as legal tender, has purchased 150 new bitcoins to boost the country’s holdings to 700 BTC,presidentNayib Bukeleannounced on Twitter."
- Btc/usd forecast: Bitcoin has tough open for the week – 21 September 2021. According to DailyForex on Tuesday, 21 September, "The Bitcoin market has initially rallied during the course of the trading session on Monday but gave back quite a bit of momentum just below the $49,000 level. ", "Keep in mind that Bitcoin does tend to be very noisy, so do not be surprised at all to see a lot of volatility."
- Cramer 'begs' investors of cryptos like Bitcoin, ethereum, dogecoin to book profits before evergrande crisis takes bigger toll. According to Benzinga on Tuesday, 21 September, "Tether is the third-largest cryptocurrency by market value, trailing only Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC) and Etherereum."
More news about OriginTrail (TRAC-USD).