(VIANEWS) – Over the last 12 hours, OriginTrail (TRAC-USD) is 21.93% up at 10:20 EST Thursday, 23 September which is 1491.79% higher than the last 48 hours average change.
Today’s last reported volume for OriginTrail is 5232487, 245.83% above its average volume of 1512987.01.
OriginTrail’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current volatility was 2.02%, 1.17%, and 5.49%, respectively.
OriginTrail’s current volatility rank, which measures how volatile a financial asset is (variation between the lowest and highest value in a period), was 9.61% (last week), 6.47% (last month), and 5.49% (last quarter), respectively.
Market Cap and Supply
OriginTrail’s current market cap is at 186508974
Currently, OriginTrail (TRAC-USD) has 35854 Twitter followers and 9369 Reddit subscribers.
As of now, on Github, there are 28 forks, 116 stars, and 29 subscribers.
All TIme High and Low
OriginTrail’s current value is at $0.51 which is 42.86% below its all time high of $0.9 at Wednesday, 17 March.
OriginTrail’s current value is at $0.51 which is 13260.83% above its all time low of $0.9 at Friday, 13 March.
News about Bitcoin
- Third-largest Bitcoin whale wallet just bought $13m: how much did they make?. According to Benzinga on Wednesday, 22 September, "According to data from Blockchain.com, the third-largest Bitcoin wallet used the opportunity to accumulate more of the leading digital asset.", "What Happened: Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC) hit a low of $39,787 late on Tuesday, before bouncing back above $42,000. "
- Defi hacker steals $12.7m in Bitcoin from binance smart chain-based pnetwork. According to Benzinga on Monday, 20 September, "Another DeFi hack has resulted in the loss of $12.7 million worth of Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC) from a cross-chain DeFi protocol."
- Bitcoin retreats to August low amid bout of global market angst. According to Bloomberg Quint on Tuesday, 21 September, "Katie Stockton, founder of Fairlead Strategies, flagged the same level as a potential support in a note, while adding Bitcoin is still in a long-term uptrend."
- Cryptocurrency Bitcoin cash falls more than 10% in 24 hours. According to Benzinga on Monday, 20 September, "The chart below compares the price movement and volatility for Bitcoin Cash over the past 24 hours (left) to its price movement over the past week (right). ", "If you are interested in purchasing Bitcoin Cash or want to learn more about it, follow this link to Benzinga Money. "
- Leading Bitcoin informational website hacked and used to promote giveaway scam. According to Benzinga on Thursday, 23 September, "Why It Matters: It should be noted that Bitcoin.org, an open-source project that supports Bitcoin development, is not affiliated with the Bitcoin Foundation.", "In June, Craig Wright, the founder of Bitcoin SV (CRYPTO: BSV) won a ruling in his favor from a court in the United Kingdom that forbadeCobra from hosting the original Bitcoin whitepaper."
More news about OriginTrail (TRAC-USD).