(VIANEWS) – Over the last 6 hours, OriginTrail (TRAC-USD) is 36.93% up at 23:20 EST Monday, 21 March which is 2547.67% higher than the last 48 hours average change.
Today’s last reported volume for OriginTrail is 12285880, 73.86% above its average volume of 7066213.78.
OriginTrail’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current intraday variation average was 3.33%, 0.04%, and 5.38%, respectively.
OriginTrail’s highest amplitude of average volatility was 4.17% (last week), 4.17% (last month), and 5.38% (last quarter), respectively.
Market Cap and Supply
OriginTrail’s current market cap is at 246705292
OriginTrail (TRAC-USD) Range
Concerning OriginTrail’s daily highs and lows, it’s 36.93% up from its trailing 6 hours low of $0.49 and 0.14% up from its trailing 6 hours high of $0.67.
Currently, OriginTrail (TRAC-USD) has 43329 Twitter followers and 11806 Reddit subscribers.
As of now, on Github, there are 47 forks, 147 stars, and 34 subscribers.
All TIme High and Low
OriginTrail’s current value is at $0.67 which is 81.23% below its all time high of $3.5 at Wednesday, 3 November.
OriginTrail’s current value is at $0.67 which is 16978.91% above its all time low of $3.5 at Friday, 13 March.
Crypto Price Classification
According to the stochastic oscillator, a useful indicator of overbought and oversold conditions, OriginTrail’s crypto is considered to be oversold (<=20).
News about Bitcoin
- Bitcoin supply on exchanges drops to lowest level since December 2018. According to Benzinga on Sunday, 20 March, "Price Check: Bitcoin was trading at$41,156.59on Sunday afternoon, down 1.82% in the past 24 hours.", "Santiment also points out that therecent price spike in BTC was triggered by a cascade of short sellers being liquidated as the value of Bitcoin moved higher, triggering a short squeeze."
- World's largest hedge fund — led by Bitcoin holder ray dalio — said to be investing in crypto assets. According to Benzinga on Tuesday, 22 March, "Price Action:At press time, Bitcoin was trading at $41,140, down 0.59% in the last 24 hours. "
- Tom brady wants Bitcoin donated to charity of choice of 'final' touchdown ball buyer. According to Benzinga on Saturday, 19 March, "Now, Brady wants the FTX cryptocurrency exchange to donate Bitcoin to any charity chosen by the unlucky buyer of the ball from Brady’s "final" touchdown.", "Hey @FTX_Official …could we donate a Bitcoin to the charity of this person’s choice?! "
- If you invested $1,000 in Bitcoin when silk road was shut down, here's how much you'd have now. According to Benzinga on Sunday, 20 March, "Here’s a look at how much Bitcoin has risen in value since Silk Road was shut down.", "The price of Bitcoin fell on the announcement that Silk Road had been closed, and some even questioned if Bitcoin would continue to rise in value after one of its key use cases was ended."
- Bitcoin bulls point to supply at three-year low as malaise lingers. According to Bloomberg Quint on Monday, 21 March, "The supply of Bitcoin in private wallets across exchanges has reached a three-year low, according to data compiled by Glassnode. ", "Another is that as long as Bitcoin dawdles below $47,000 — a break-even point for many new investors — it will remain stuck within its tight range because short-term traders will sell at every rally."
More news about OriginTrail (TRAC-USD).