(VIANEWS) – Orion Protocol (ORN-USD) Cryptocurrency is currently on bullish momentum by 57.30% in the last 7 days. At 23:10 EST on Friday, 17 September, Orion Protocol (ORN-USD) is at $13.0600.
Today’s last reported volume for Orion Protocol is 67435604, 280.3% above its average volume of 17731813.83.
All-Time High and Low
Orion Protocol’s current value is at $13.06, 56.66% below its all-time high of $29.25 on Monday, 22 March.
Orion Protocol’s current value is at $13.06, 2233.63% above its all time low of $29.25 on Thursday, 16 July.
Market Cap and Supply
Orion Protocol’s current market cap is at 386609688. The total supply is 100,000,000.00, maximum supply is 100,000,000.00, and the circulating supply is 30,495,000.00.
Currently, Orion Protocol (ORN-USD) has 84129 Twitter followers.
Orion Protocol’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current volatility was 0.88%, 0.46%, and 5.60%, respectively.
Orion Protocol’s current volatility rank, which measures how volatile a financial asset is (variation between the lowest and highest value in a period), was 6.80% (last week), 5.02% (last month), and 5.60% (last quarter), respectively.
Crypto Price Classification
According to the stochastic oscillator, a useful indicator of overbought and oversold conditions, Orion Protocol’s crypto is considered to be oversold (<=20).
News about Bitcoin
- What's next for Bitcoin? golden cross, fundamentals spur bullish dreams. According to Benzinga on Friday, 17 September, "Glassnode’schartreporting the Bitcoin balance on cryptocurrency exchanges shows that only 13% of the coin is currently held on cryptocurrency exchanges. ", "As expected, also data concerning the flow from and to crypto exchangesshowsa net outflow of Bitcoin from their wallet addresses."
- Btc/usd forecast: Bitcoin slows down after recent bounce – 17 September 2021. According to DailyForex on Friday, 17 September, "The Bitcoin market has rallied ever so slightly to reach towards the $50,000 level but is clearly running out of some of the momentum it has seen over the last couple of days. ", "This would make a certain amount of sense based upon the most recent news flow about the lack of Bitcoin actually stored on exchanges, as it looks like liquidity could be an issue at times."
- Btc/usd forex signal: Bitcoin continues its recovery – 16 September 2021. According to DailyForex on Thursday, 16 September, "Right now, that is not the case and it looks like people are simply trying to get away from danger in general, using Bitcoin as a bit of a safety net.", "While the denominator of this currency pair is the US dollar, that does not necessarily mean that a falling US dollar automatically pushes Bitcoin higher and vice versa. "
- Bitcoin, ethereum, dogecoin turn A shade of red while minor cryptos strike major gains as 'it's definitely altcoin season'. According to Benzinga on Friday, 17 September, "What Happened: Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC) traded 0.99% lower at $47,537.64 over 24 hours. ", "Read Next: Bitcoin Proponent And El Salvador President Nayib Bukele Is On Time’s 100 Most Influential People List Alongside Ethereum’s Vitalik Buterin - But Not For The Right Reasons"
- You can earn up to 7.5% interest on Bitcoin. is it worth the risk?. According to Benzinga on Wednesday, 15 September, "Each entity uses the borrowed crypto assets for its business functions - market-making on its own platform, hedging against Bitcoin prices or liquidity.", "High-yielding cryptocurrency accounts offer outlandish returns of up to 7.5% on Bitcoin and can help you make the most of your crypto assets."
More news about Orion Protocol (ORN-USD).