(VIANEWS) – Oxygen (OXY) (OXY-USD) cryptocurrency is currently on bearish momentum by 30.31% in the last 7 days. At 13:10 EST on Friday, 18 February, Oxygen (OXY) (OXY-USD) is at $0.5069.
Today’s last reported volume for Oxygen (OXY) is 599612, 64.87% below its average volume of 1707069.41.
All-Time High and Low
Oxygen (OXY)’s current value is at $0.51, 87.78% below its all-time high of $4.16 on Tuesday, 16 March.
Oxygen (OXY)’s current value is at $0.51, 137.18% above its all time low of $4.16 on Monday, 24 January.
Market Cap and Supply
Oxygen (OXY)’s current market cap is at 102754608. The total supply is 10,000,000,000.00, maximum supply is 10,000,000,000.00, and the circulating supply is 202,361,469.02.
Oxygen (OXY) (OXY-USD) Range
Regarding Oxygen (OXY)’s daily highs and lows, it’s 0.6% down from its trailing 7 days low of $0.5100 and 25.45% down from its trailing 7 days high of $0.6800.
Currently, Oxygen (OXY) (OXY-USD) has 29622 Twitter followers.
Oxygen (OXY)’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current intraday variation average was a negative 4.60%, a positive 1.59%, and a positive 5.94%, respectively.
Oxygen (OXY)’s highest amplitude of average volatility was 7.12% (last week), 9.93% (last month), and 5.94% (last quarter), respectively.
Crypto Price Classification
According to the stochastic oscillator, a useful indicator of overbought and oversold conditions, Oxygen (OXY)’s crypto is considered to be overbought (>=80).
News about Bitcoin
- Btc/usd forecast: Bitcoin continues to search for footing – 15 February 2022. According to DailyForex on Tuesday, 15 February, "If that is going to be the case, then Bitcoin should be one of the beneficiaries as it had been beaten down so hard over the last several months.", "To the downside, if we were to crack below the $40,000 level, it would be a psychologically damaging situation for the Bitcoin markets, and I would not be overly surprised to see them race towards the $35,000 level underneath. "
- Bitcoin tests the $40,000 level as U.S. plans talks with russia. According to Bloomberg Quint on Friday, 18 February, "Traders are taking some risk off the table as the Ukraine situation is still not resolved and are now moving into safe-haven asset classes such as gold and silver," said Nathan Batchelor, lead Bitcoin analyst for SIMETRI Research. ", "However, the decline in Bitcoin has not been as dramatic as you may expect, and I am impressed that Bitcoin still commands a value of $40,000 with all the geopolitical uncertainty."
- Bitcoin, ethereum move higher, dogecoin flounders — why the market is far from anticipating A 'wild bullish impulse'. According to Benzinga on Tuesday, 15 February, "Despite the hike in Treasury yields in a choppy trading session, things were more stable on the Bitcoin side."
- Ethereum outshines Bitcoin, dogecoin rises as geopolitical tensions in eastern Europe show signs of simmering down. According to Benzinga on Wednesday, 16 February, "Gains in Ethereum outstripped those in Bitcoin at press time as the global cryptocurrency market cap increased 4.5% to $1.95 trillion.", "Edward Moya, a senior market analyst with OANDA, said that aggressive tightening fears have driven the surge in global bond yields and if that move has run its course, then Bitcoin could continue to move higher."
- Dennis rodman, one-upping Bitcoin, A coffee drinker named adam: an analysis of cannabis cryptocurrencies. According to Benzinga on Wednesday, 16 February, "The crypto’s code is proof-of-stake and runs off the Bitcoin network through delayed proof-of-work.", "Tokes claims to have a "one-up"on Bitcoin because the crypto is a company providing software directly to merchants and consumers whereas Bitcoin is a protocol. "
More news about Oxygen (OXY) (OXY-USD).