(VIANEWS) – PAC Global (PAC-USD) cryptocurrency is currently on bearish momentum by 31.01% in the last 7 days. At 03:10 EST on Thursday, 13 January, PAC Global (PAC-USD) is at $0.0026.
Today’s last reported volume for PAC Global is 266285, 28.29% below its average volume of 371372.66.
All-Time High and Low
PAC Global’s current value is at $0, 86.28% below its all-time high of $0.02 on Wednesday, 24 March.
PAC Global’s current value is at $0, 1810410.05% above its all time low of $0.02 on Tuesday, 10 October.
Market Cap and Supply
PAC Global’s current market cap is 41410348.
Currently, PAC Global (PAC-USD) has 55482 Twitter followers and 872 Reddit subscribers.
As of now, on Github, there are 12 forks, 21 stars, and 12 subscribers.
PAC Global’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current intraday variation average was 6.69%, 0.22%, and 5.87%, respectively.
PAC Global’s highest amplitude of average volatility was 13.82% (last week), 8.76% (last month), and 5.87% (last quarter), respectively.
News about Bitcoin
- Bitcoin climbs after inflation jump revives hedging argument. According to Bloomberg Quint on Wednesday, 12 January, "Only 21 million Bitcoin will be put into circulation under the computer protocol that governs issuance, though that figure isn’t expected to be reached for several decades.", "The most U.S. inflation in four decades is reviving talk of Bitcoin being a hedge against rising prices and is lifting the coin to its highest in a week."
- Bitcoin looks ready for A reversal, but it needs to hold this 1 key level. According to Benzinga on Wednesday, 12 January, "The first time Bitcoin bounced off this support level was in early October 2021, and it was followed by a run up to over $60,000."
- Only 5% of JPMorgan’s clients see Bitcoin at $100,000 by yearend. According to Bloomberg Quint on Monday, 10 January, "I’m not surprised by Bitcoin bearishness," said Nikolaos Panigirtzoglou, a strategist at the bank and an author of the research note that included the survey. ", "The Bloomberg Galaxy Crypto Index has lost roughly 13% to start the year, while Bitcoin has notched its worst start to a new year since its earliest days."
- Ninepoint announces addition of mutual fund class for Bitcoin ETF. According to GlobeNewsWire on Wednesday, 12 January, "Ninepoint Bitcoin ETF mutual fund class will be available for purchase on January 17, 2022 under the following fund codes:", "Ninepoint Bitcoin ETF is a convenient way to get direct exposure to Bitcoin on a global stock exchange, the TSX, and now, on Fundserv. "
- Is the dollar's decline paving the way for Bitcoin, ethereum, dogecoin to aim for the moon again?. According to Benzinga on Thursday, 13 January, "Over the past month, the correlation between Bitcoin and the S&P500 index has risen as both equities and Bitcoin were affected by hawkish comments from the U.S. Federal Reserve, wrote Delphi Digital, in an emailed note.", "Moya said that some traders might think Bitcoin is once again a hedge against rising inflation but that is "far from the case" in the United States, but this does apply to several emerging market countries."
More news about PAC Global (PAC-USD).