(VIANEWS) – Over the last 2 hours, Perpetual Protocol (PERP-USD) is 37.3% up at 06:12 EST Sunday, 26 September which is 2616.12% higher than the last 48 hours average change.
Today’s last reported volume for Perpetual Protocol is 77088333, 118.51% above its average volume of 35278336.33.
Perpetual Protocol’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current volatility was a negative 3.11%, a negative 0.35%, and a positive 8.33%, respectively.
Perpetual Protocol’s current volatility rank, which measures how volatile a financial asset is (variation between the lowest and highest value in a period), was 8.71% (last week), 7.77% (last month), and 8.33% (last quarter), respectively.
Market Cap and Supply
Perpetual Protocol’s current market cap is at 784739603. Total supply is at 150,000,000.00, maximum supply is at 150,000,000.00, and circulating supply is at 54,824,583.63.
Currently, Perpetual Protocol (PERP-USD) has 27610 Twitter followers.
All TIme High and Low
Perpetual Protocol’s current value is at $14.87 which is 39.47% below its all time high of $24.4 at Monday, 30 August.
Perpetual Protocol’s current value is at $14.87 which is 2106.04% above its all time low of $24.4 at Thursday, 19 November.
Crypto Price Classification
According to the stochastic oscillator, a useful indicator of overbought and oversold conditions, Perpetual Protocol’s crypto is considered to be overbought (>=80).
News about Bitcoin
- Wallstreetbets launches new forum to enable discussions on cryptos like Bitcoin, ethereum, dogecoin. According to Benzinga on Friday, 24 September, "The Reddit investor forum r/WallStreetBets has launched a new forum that will allow investors to discuss about cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC), Ethereum (CRYPTO: ETH) and Dogecoin (CRYPTO: DOGE).", "Price Action: Bitcoin is up 0.6% during the past 24 hours, trading at $44,409.98 at press time, while Ethereum is down almost 1% during the 24-hour period to $3087.24."
- According to Business Insider on Thursday, 23 September, "As our user base continues to grow and digital asset adoption increases, our survey results suggest that a greater number of investors see Bitcoin as a better store of value compared to more traditional asset classes such as stocks, real estate, and government bonds," Steve Ehrlich, Voyager’s founder and CEO, said in the survey statement."
- Benzinga's bulls and bears of the week: Apple, Bitcoin, disney, Microsoft and more. According to Benzinga on Saturday, 25 September, "Is the setback for top cryptocurrency Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC) a reflection of weak demand by institutional investors? "
- Dogecoin, Bitcoin, ethereum see buying opportunity after another China crackdown. According to Benzinga on Saturday, 25 September, "Related Link:If You Invested $1,000 In Bitcoin 10 Years Ago, Here’s How Much You’d Have Now", "The market largely ignored thatban, with Bitcoin closing the day up 4%,andhas since increasedby 520%."
- Bitcoin, ether tumble as China intensifies crackdown on crypto. According to Bloomberg Quint on Friday, 24 September, "The country is a dominant player in crypto and as recently as April had a 46% share of the global hash rate, a measure of computing power used in mining and processing, according to the Cambridge Bitcoin Electricity Consumption Index.", "China’s tough chance is part of the reason why Bitcoin prices collapsed in May and have struggled to regain previous all-time highs above $60,000."
More news about Perpetual Protocol (PERP-USD).