(VIANEWS) – Over the last 12 hours, Polkadot (DOT-USD) is 23.09% down at 06:45 EST Saturday, 4 December which is 1776.57% lower than the last 48 hours average change.
Today’s last reported volume for Polkadot is 2511456258, 37.69% above its average volume of 1823939237.33.
Polkadot’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current intraday variation average was a negative 1.42%, a negative 1.13%, and a positive 4.69%, respectively.
Polkadot’s highest amplitude of average volatility was 5.47% (last week), 4.00% (last month), and 4.69% (last quarter), respectively.
Market Cap and Supply
Polkadot’s current market cap is at 29295733412
Currently, Polkadot (DOT-USD) has 967622 Twitter followers and 36062 Reddit subscribers.
As of now, on Github, there are 1012 forks, 4827 stars, and 454 subscribers.
All TIme High and Low
Polkadot’s current value is at $27.55 which is 49.82% below its all time high of $54.98 at Thursday, 4 November.
Polkadot’s current value is at $27.55 which is 922.81% above its all time low of $54.98 at Thursday, 20 August.
Crypto Price Classification
According to the stochastic oscillator, a useful indicator of overbought and oversold conditions, Polkadot’s crypto is considered to be overbought (>=80).
News about Bitcoin
- El Salvador May be pushing for retail transactions in Bitcoin but michael saylor doesn't see it as A good idea. According to Benzinga on Friday, 3 December, "El Salvador has been pushing businesses in the country to accept Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC) as it became the world’s first nation to adopt the apex cryptocurrency as legal tender earlier this year, but one apex coin bull thinks that this sort of approach may not be ideal.", "It is possible to walk into a cafe run by Starbucks Corporation (NASDAQ:SBUX) in El Salvador and purchase coffee with Bitcoin or grab a burger at McDonald’s Corp (NYSE:MCD) restaurant in its capital San Salvador."
- Btc/usd forecast: Bitcoin hangs on to 50-day EMA – 01 December 2021. According to DailyForex on Wednesday, 1 December, "I have no interest in shorting Bitcoin anytime soon, and I am not even looking for the downward setup. ", "That being said, I do think it is only a matter of time before Bitcoin rallies, either simply slicing through the $60,000 level, or pulling back towards one of those couple of support levels. "
- Ethereum outshines Bitcoin, shiba inu leaves dogecoin in the dust — are we in for an 'explosive' alt season?. According to Benzinga on Wednesday, 1 December, "Meanwhile, Bitcoin technicals appear to be healthy and it maybe on its way to retest the all-time high, noted Marcus Sotiriou, a sales trader at GlobalBlock, a United Kingdom-based digital asset broker.", "Why It Matters: Ethereum and a number of other altcoins outperformed Bitcoin over 24 hours building up buzz around them."
- Whale moves $875m Bitcoin on-chain. According to Benzinga on Thursday, 2 December, "An anonymous Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC) whale has transferred $875 million worth of BTC to an unknown wallet.", "According to on-chain analytics platform Santiment, data indicates that Bitcoin whales have been accumulating more coins of late."
- NFT glee sells out Bitcoin bob nft; Bitcoin trading algorithm inside an NFT now has waiting list and robust secondary market. According to Business Insider on Wednesday, 1 December, "NFTglee has sold out of its Bitcoin trading algorithm, packaged in a ‘built on Bitcoin’ NFT, in record time. ", "What we’ve seen is that two collections of consumers converged to buy our Bitcoin Bob NFT which drove demand. "
More news about Polkadot (DOT-USD).