(VIANEWS) – Power Ledger (POWR-USD) cryptocurrency is currently on bullish momentum by 53.32% in the last 14 days. At 10:10 EST on Thursday, 13 January, Power Ledger (POWR-USD) is at $0.6405.
Today’s last reported volume for Power Ledger is 235293393, 193.02% above its average volume of 80298350.14.
All-Time High and Low
Power Ledger’s current value is at $0.64, 65.96% below its all-time high of $1.89 on Sunday, 7 January.
Power Ledger’s current value is at $0.64, 1873.13% above its all time low of $1.89 on Friday, 13 March.
Market Cap and Supply
Power Ledger’s current market cap is 275969616.
Power Ledger (POWR-USD) Range
Concerning Power Ledger’s daily highs and lows, it’s 56.21% up from its trailing 14 days low of $0.4100 and 22.83% down from its trailing 14 days high of $0.8300.
Currently, Power Ledger (POWR-USD) has 105387 Twitter followers and 15876 Reddit subscribers.
Power Ledger’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current intraday variation average was 1.48%, 1.72%, and 6.56%, respectively.
Power Ledger’s highest amplitude of average volatility was 7.70% (last week), 6.98% (last month), and 6.56% (last quarter), respectively.
News about Bitcoin
- Bitcoin death cross is staring down bulls after a painful retreat. According to Bloomberg Quint on Tuesday, 11 January, "After one of roughest patches even for Bitcoin enthusiasts, holders of the largest digital currency are facing an ominous technical price pattern with a name that suggests more pain ahead.", "Only 5% of JPMorgan Chase & Co. clients now foresee Bitcoin hitting $100,000 by the end of 2022."
- Jack dorsey's block to develop new Bitcoin mining microchip. According to Benzinga on Tuesday, 11 January, "Related Link:Why Jack Dorsey Says Bitcoin Will Replace The Dollar, Ethereum Is No Good", "The more decentralized this is, the more resilient the Bitcoin network becomes," stated Dorsey at the time."
- Someone just sent $29m in Bitcoin onto bitstamp. According to Benzinga on Wednesday, 12 January, "What happened: An anonymous cryptocurrency wallet holding $29,467,070 of Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC) just transferred their funds onto Bitstamp. ", "It’s likely that this Bitcoin whale is planning either on selling Bitcoin or trading it for other altcoins."
- Bitcoin mining company bitfarms says it took advantage of the dip to load up on 1,000 BTC. According to Benzinga on Tuesday, 11 January, "Why It Matters: Bitfarms announcement of its Bitcoin purchase comes just days after the Canada-based company said it mined a total of 3,452 BTC in 2021."
- Only 5% of JPMorgan’s clients see Bitcoin at $100,000 by yearend. According to Bloomberg Quint on Monday, 10 January, "The Bloomberg Galaxy Crypto Index has lost roughly 13% to start the year, while Bitcoin has notched its worst start to a new year since its earliest days.", "I’m not surprised by Bitcoin bearishness," said Nikolaos Panigirtzoglou, a strategist at the bank and an author of the research note that included the survey. "
More news about Power Ledger (POWR-USD).