(VIANEWS) – Over the last 12 hours, Power Ledger (POWR-USD) is 23.48% down at 08:10 EST Monday, 10 January which is 1803.42% lower than the last 48 hours average change.
Today’s last reported volume for Power Ledger is 644403316, 750.14% above its average volume of 75799552.37.
Power Ledger’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current intraday variation average was 6.20%, 1.42%, and 6.33%, respectively.
Power Ledger’s highest amplitude of average volatility was 14.90% (last week), 6.72% (last month), and 6.33% (last quarter), respectively.
Market Cap and Supply
Power Ledger’s current market cap is at 257300658
Currently, Power Ledger (POWR-USD) has 104532 Twitter followers and 15852 Reddit subscribers.
All TIme High and Low
Power Ledger’s current value is at $0.6 which is 68.34% below its all time high of $1.89 at Sunday, 7 January.
Power Ledger’s current value is at $0.6 which is 1735.3% above its all time low of $1.89 at Friday, 13 March.
News about Bitcoin
- Kevin o'leary reveals what his crypto portfolio looks like (hint: he holds more ethereum than Bitcoin). According to Benzinga on Friday, 7 January, "What Happened: The cryptocurrency skeptic turned Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC) advocate revealed some of his cryptocurrency holdings in a recent interview with Cointelegraph.", "Price Action: As of Friday morning, Bitcoin was trading at $41,643.62, down 2.78% in the last 24 hours. "
- According to Business Insider on Saturday, 8 January, "Large quantities of Bitcoin can be transmitted all over the world nearly instantly and can be stored on a cell phone. ", "As such, Bitcoin is censorship resistant and because the protocol is decentralized, it is not subject to the demand or constraints of large corporations or governments. "
- Weekend watch: crypto market cap down below $2t, Bitcoin plunged below $42k. According to Business Insider on Sunday, 9 January, "Meanwhile, the Bitcoin Fear & Greed Index is up slightly on Sunday, from a reading of 10 on Saturday, the lowest index number since July 21, 2021.", "At the time of reporting, Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC) traded at $41,651.69, down 0.81%. "
- Someone just sent 500 Bitcoin onto coinbase. According to Benzinga on Saturday, 8 January, "What happened: An anonymous cryptocurrency wallet holding $21,065,570 of Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC) just transferred their funds onto Coinbase. ", "It’s likely that this Bitcoin whale is planning either on selling Bitcoin or trading it for other altcoins."
- Bitcoin ETF goes from boom to bust after a record U.S. debut. According to Bloomberg Quint on Friday, 7 January, "With a 30% drop, the ProShares Bitcoin Strategy exchange-traded fund, ticker BITO, is now one of the 10 worst performers when looking at returns two months after a public listing, Bloomberg Intelligence data analyzed by Athanasios Psarofagis show.", "The crypto bloodbath has transformed a famous Bitcoin ETF that launched the most successful debut ever into one of the biggest losers for an issuer in their first two months of trading."
More news about Power Ledger (POWR-USD).