(VIANEWS) – Pundi X (NPXS-USD) cryptocurrency is currently on bullish momentum by 23.55% in the last 6 hours. At 14:05 EST on Saturday, 22 January, Pundi X (NPXS-USD) is at $0.0007.
Today’s last reported volume for Pundi X is 2872.19, 99.97% below its average volume of 10556367.58.
All-Time High and Low
Pundi X’s current value is at $0, 94.99% below its all-time high of $0.01 on Monday, 14 May.
Pundi X’s current value is at $0, 841.89% above its all time low of $0.01 on Friday, 13 March.
Market Cap and Supply
Pundi X’s current market cap is 171135960.
Currently, Pundi X (NPXS-USD) has 155803 Twitter followers and 22449 Reddit subscribers.
Pundi X’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current intraday variation average was 2.55%, 0.05%, and 10.50%, respectively.
Pundi X’s highest amplitude of average volatility was 4.01% (last week), 5.98% (last month), and 10.50% (last quarter), respectively.
News about Bitcoin
- UFC star francis ngannou takes half of salary in Bitcoin, says it's 'the future'. According to Benzinga on Friday, 21 January, "What happened:Ngannou tweeted on Jan. 18 that he will receivehalf of the guaranteed $750,000 purse money in Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC) via the Cash App. ", "The French martial artist has partnered with Cash App and wants to give away $300,000 in Bitcoin to make it more accessible to his followers."
- Someone just sent $32m in Bitcoin onto coinbase. According to Benzinga on Wednesday, 19 January, "What happened: An anonymous cryptocurrency wallet holding $32,035,079 of Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC) just transferred their funds onto Coinbase. ", "It’s likely that this Bitcoin whale is planning either on selling Bitcoin or trading it for other altcoins."
- Bitcoin May be plunging hard, but look who's buying the dip. According to Benzinga on Saturday, 22 January, "The sell-off seen in the crypto space is continuing into the weekend, and Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC), the apex crypto, is no exception. ", "Related Link: Bitcoin Slips Below Crucial $40K Level, Taking Ethereum, Dogecoin Down With It: US Treasuries, Russia, Outflows And More That’s Weighing"
- Microstrategy plummets as SEC rejects its Bitcoin accounting. According to Bloomberg Quint on Friday, 21 January, "If the company only showed declines in value, it would give "an incomplete assessment" of its Bitcoin holdings that would be "less meaningful to management or investors" in light of the company’s strategy to acquire and hold Bitcoin.", "FASB had long rejected calls to write new rules for digital assets but high-profile investments in Bitcoin by MicroStrategy and Tesla Inc. have changed the conversation. "
- Bitcoin, ethereum, dogecoin face fresh round of regulatory scrutiny — is this what's leading privacy cryptos to shoot up?. According to Benzinga on Wednesday, 19 January, "Why It Matters: Regulatory scrutiny of cryptocurrencies is in the spotlight as Bitcoin retreated, noted Marcus Sotiriou, a senior analyst with United Kingdom-based digital asset broker GlobalBlock.", "Read Next: UBS Warns Bitcoin Selloff May Be The Start Of A ‘Crypto Winter’, Says Fed Rate Hikes Will Lower Appeal Of Crypto"
More news about Pundi X (NPXS-USD).