(VIANEWS) – Pundi X (NPXS-USD) Cryptocurrency is currently on bearish momentum by 25.22% in the last 6 hours. At 19:05 EST on Wednesday, 15 September, Pundi X (NPXS-USD) is at $0.0012.
Today’s last reported volume for Pundi X is 5759.07, 99.98% below its average volume of 31301911.85.
All-Time High and Low
Pundi X’s current value is at $0, 91.53% below its all-time high of $0.01 on Monday, 14 May.
Pundi X’s current value is at $0, 1494.78% above its all time low of $0.01 on Friday, 13 March.
Market Cap and Supply
Pundi X’s current market cap is 289898927.
Currently, Pundi X (NPXS-USD) has 156033 Twitter followers and 21844 Reddit subscribers.
Pundi X’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current volatility was a negative 3.80%, a negative 0.20%, and a positive 12.04%, respectively.
Pundi X’s current volatility rank, which measures how volatile a financial asset is (variation between the lowest and highest value in a period), was 8.35% (last week), 7.53% (last month), and 12.04% (last quarter), respectively.
News about Bitcoin
- Btc/usd forecast: Bitcoin continues to pressure 50-day EMA – 13 September 2021. According to DailyForex on Monday, 13 September, "The Bitcoin market was relatively quiet during the Friday session as we continue to hang around the 50-day moving average. "
- Deutsche boerse's eurex stock exchange lists Bitcoin futures. According to Benzinga on Tuesday, 14 September, "For this reason, the firm launched a product meant to allow the firm’s customers to "trade and hedge Bitcoin within Eurex’s proven trading and clearing infrastructure without the need to turn to unregulated crypto venues or set up a separate infrastructure, such as a crypto wallet.", "Price Action:According to CoinMarketCapdata, as of press time Bitcoin is trading at about $46,750 for a 5% jump over 24 hours."
- Exclusive: could Bitcoin mining stocks offer better investment opportunity than buying Bitcoin?. According to Business Insider on Tuesday, 14 September, "Mining stocks create an opportunity for investors toinvest in Bitcoin at a much lower cost basis than if they were to buy the asset itself, Bullet said.", "As more countries begin to adopt Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies as part of their economic systems, it will become harder and harder to regulate crypto out of existence, Bullet said."
- Bitcoin, ethereum, dogecoin stay subdued but 'hodlers' are unfazed by recent sell-off. According to Benzinga on Tuesday, 14 September, "On Monday, Saylor tweeted with the hashtag Bitcoin and said "Slow and steady wins the race."
- Bitcoin, ethereum, dogecoin shoot up while solana falls on network crash. According to Benzinga on Wednesday, 15 September, "Major coins like Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC) and Ethereum (CRYPTO: ETH) traded higher on Tuesday night as the global cryptocurrency market cap rose 3.75% to $2.13 trillion.", "Why It Matters: Earlier on Tuesday, the fear and greed index, a gauge of emotions and sentiments as pertaining to Bitcoin and other large cryptocurrencies indicated "Fear." It has since turned "Neutral."
More news about Pundi X (NPXS-USD).