(VIANEWS) – Pundi X (NPXS-USD) cryptocurrency is currently on bullish momentum by 31.63% in the last 6 hours. At 15:05 EST on Tuesday, 30 November, Pundi X (NPXS-USD) is at $0.0015.
Today’s last reported volume for Pundi X is 6803.94, 99.95% below its average volume of 15677952.56.
All-Time High and Low
Pundi X’s current value is at $0, 89.55% below its all-time high of $0.01 on Monday, 14 May.
Pundi X’s current value is at $0, 1866.66% above its all time low of $0.01 on Friday, 13 March.
Market Cap and Supply
Pundi X’s current market cap is 357563793.
Currently, Pundi X (NPXS-USD) has 156297 Twitter followers and 22448 Reddit subscribers.
Pundi X’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current intraday variation average was a negative 1.18%, a positive 1.57%, and a positive 11.31%, respectively.
Pundi X’s highest amplitude of average volatility was 12.76% (last week), 14.50% (last month), and 11.31% (last quarter), respectively.
News about Bitcoin
- Bitcoin for all? this crypto company wants to boost access around the globe. According to Benzinga on Tuesday, 30 November, "Democratizing access to Bitcoin could be critical to realizing the promise of a more equitable financial world. ", "That means that anyone can buy Bitcoin with cash at thousands of locations across the U.S. - in places that are convenient to someone’s daily life. "
- Rich dad poor dad author buys more Bitcoin and ethereum to combat inflation. According to Benzinga on Monday, 29 November, "Since February 2020, correlation data suggested Bitcoin had largely been moving in tandem with the Nasdaq 100, which tracks a basket of the 100 largest tech stocks including Alphabet Inc (NASDAQ:GOOGL) (NASDAQ:GOOG), Apple Inc(NASDAQ:AAPL), Meta Platforms Inc(NASDAQ:FB), As of November, the leading digital asset ended its 21-month correlation with the index.", "Still, Kiyosaki’s perception of Bitcoin as an inflation hedge is not inconceivable. "
- Btc/usd forecast: Bitcoin wipes out losses – 30 November 2021. According to DailyForex on Tuesday, 30 November, "Ultimately, it looks like the $55,000 level has offered enough support and interest to have traders come back into this position, because Bitcoin has much further to go and almost everybody out there knows this. "
- Bitcoin, ethereum, dogecoin continue to recover from omicron lows, buyers reemerge in crypto market. According to Benzinga on Tuesday, 30 November, "Why It Matters: Bitcoin was up 7.8% at press time from the Friday lows of $53,576.74 showing a significant recovery from those levels as Omicron worries lessen.", "Read Next: Rich Dad Poor Dad Author Buys More Bitcoin And Ethereum To Combat Inflation"
- Ethereum outperforms Bitcoin by the most since its inception. According to Bloomberg Quint on Tuesday, 30 November, "The largest difference between Ether and Bitcoin is that the former is seeing much greater association with ancillary growth sectors in crypto, including DeFi, non-fungible tokens and the so-called metaverse, said Stephane Ouellette, chief executive and co-founder of crypto platform FRNT Financial Inc.", "Ether has outrun Bitcoin in all but four months so far this year and is closing November with a second straight month of outperformance. "
More news about Pundi X (NPXS-USD).